Lincoln Mark VIII Suspension parts

95ripper

I have most of a front and rear suspension to a Lincoln Mark VIII that I am looking to get rid of, Let me know if you need anything. I also have the rear half of a body clip to the car, if anyone knows someone that can use it I will let if go pretty cheap, would like someone to be able to use it and not scrap it.

Thanks

Ryan

rmason@gmail.com
South Bend IN

I need all four of the bolts and nuts that bolt the lower controlling arms to the nuckles. Give me a price for them and I will send money.

Shane

are the lower control arms in the rear aluminum, if so i may be interested. actually if you have anything aluminum that is steel on a t-bird i would be interested.

Yes they are aluminum, I posibly have someone interested in them now, I also have a one piece aluminum drive shaft, the car is a '94, I am not sure if you could use that or not.

Ryan

95ripper said:
I am using the center section and the bolts, sorry.

Ryan

So you are using the bolts that are on the outsides of the arms under the rear spindles that bolt the nucle of the spindles to the arms? Damn

Shane

Shane

Most likely I will be, but I won't know for a while. If for some reason I don't I will look you up.

Ryan

95ripper said:
Yes they are aluminum, I posibly have someone interested in them now, I also have a one piece aluminum drive shaft, the car is a '94, I am not sure if you could use that or not.

Ryan

that would depend on how much it was, and how long it is. if it is longer than a 5-speed driveshaft, that's fine. i can cut and weld it, or install my t-5. so how much, and where do you live?

Hi Do you have the rear sway bar? and anything else that I could use on the 1993 the swaybar is adjustable in the center. I'm very Intrested.
How is it set up. How does it come and whats the size? I would be very Interested
Thanks.
Victor...
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

Ben,

The lower arms are gone, I will try to get you a length on the drive shaft tonight.

Victor,
I do have the rear sway bar, it is not adjustable in the center, I will try to get a picture of it tonight too.

Ryan

95ripper said:
Ben,

The lower arms are gone, I will try to get you a length on the drive shaft tonight.
Ryan

So I guess the bolts I wanted are gone as well to right? Its cool if they are.

Shane

Victor

Sorry it has taken me so long, I will get a picture of it tonight or tomorrow night along with the diameter.

Shane,

No I actually still have the bolts, but will probably end up using them, it might be a while before I know.

Ryan

Back