89 SC for sale in Kansas

Chris89

89 SC for sale in Kansas send pics through email

I have my 1989 SC for sell. I will send a picture through emails. It has been great to me, brand new tires breaks and regular maintenance. the only rust on it is on the drivers side door around the quarter panel. the passenger side door will not open up from the inside, i think i knocked off the tracking or whatever you want to call it while i was installing new speakers. Brand new speakers and i have subwoofers also that can be put in there. The reason i'm selling is that i am a college student and i need the money. It has been a great car to me and never has broken down, it also has a brand new altenator and belt. It wouldn't take nothing to get everything fixed on the car and will last you a long time. it has 165,000 ALL HIGHWAY MILES. I used it mainly for the long hours from college back to home. Email me at cjones14@hotmail.com. I'm asking 1500 for the car, an extra 300 for the Audiobahn subwoofers and jl audio amplifer ONLY IF YOU WANT THE SUBWOOFERS. I hope someone is nice enough to buy this vehicle. thanks. Chris

Last edited:
Todd, i will definatly send you some pics. It will have to be around 2 or 3 today before i can do it. Its on my other computer that is at home in manhattan, right now i'm at college at KU. You will have your pictures no latet than 3:00pm Central Time.

Back