This weeks tally

boostedbird

Okay i went out this last friday and had some fun I'm starting to get really well known out there instead of being ignored as a older guy in a grandpas car hahaha :cool: I park at the local kickers where alot of us hang out and chat and I get too go cruising in a 03 lightning with a guy i met there. Its pretty cool and we take on a few but this guys hesitant because of all the cops out and his truck just screams, pull me over please.

We go back and another guy that i know out there who owns a 00 dodge R/T pick up (360 cu in , auto) he has exhaust, headers, chip, and intake done to the thing and in emergencies a 100 shot of ZEX supplied NOS. Its pretty fast and we decide to run em, me and him. He didn't fill his bottle and or so he says so no NOS. But we go and from a dead stop i take him through first by over 1/2 car then slam 2nd and pull even further ahead and by third we're approching the next light and I have him by over 2 cars. It was a good race we head back and on the way back we run across a 93 supra turbo all I can see is exhaust but we pull next to him one on each side and try to get this kid to run but he wont so finally i downshift and gun it and then all of a sudden he comes up next to us and is reving so we slow too 20MPH and he jumps the gun and then I go and I take him by 3 cars to the next light at the next light we go from a stop and I get overzealous and burn em through 1st 2nd and into 3rd luckly he does the same through first and into 2nd but i catch him and it was too close to call cause i caught up to him and started to pass him when we got to the next light. He followed us to kickers and wanted to know what was done to my car and so I said its a stock supercharged SC and I asked what he had done he popped the hood and has FMIC, ported head, stock turbo running 16PSI, greddy intake system, greddy blow off, chip and full 3 inch exhaust no cats.

I decide to go back out after a soda and find a few other cars to race, one of them was a modded 77 camero with a 383 and 3.73 gears 4 speed that was a good race but a took him and then his friend has a 67 camero with a mild 350 but he was not that quick so i spanked him HARD!!!! :D I also had a race with what I thought was a delsol with no exhaust and was SHOCKED :eek: to have him stay right by me all the way through 1st 2nd and part of 3rd to the next light. No way it was stock and later when i got back to kickers I was confirmed by a guy thats friends with him and said it has no exhaust except header and a straight pipe (Duh it was loader than HELL) but also it was stripped down to just over 2000 pounds and running a stand alone engine management system and a transplanted VTEC 1.8L with intake and a 5 speed.

It was getting late and I head home and on the way i see that same del sol coming up behind me on the freeway and he is sitting there downshifting and pulling away from me (of course I wasn't racing at the time) So what the hell I just give it a little gas and then start playing right back and I just keep taking him and I'm still in 5th and I would take it too 100 or so and then shut down and then about 2 miles from my exit hes still doing it so as a final insult I downshift to 4th and floor it and just dust him BIG TIME!!!!!!! He must have had a look like this :eek: on his face hahaha. But that was my weekend just thought i would share.

boostedbird said:
He followed us to kickers and wanted to know what was done to my car and so I said its a stock supercharged SC
you are good. Making good reputation for SC ;)

Back