Trade a 93Sc 5-speed for a 94-94 lx v8

Dahoopd

Trade a 93Sc 5-speed for a 94-95 lx v8

Just gauging the interests. I have a 93Sc white 5-speed with blue interior. The interior is in very excellant shape except for the one drivers bolster. The car just passed Maryland state inspection. The car has a little over 123k on it. the HG's were done at 120k with ARP studs and felpro gaskets. It has NGK irridium plugs and spiro wires. Motor mounts replaced and ported manifolds and new O@ sensors. New radiator. ALL coolant and temp sensors have been replaced. New windsheild (big deal). New rotor, calipers and pads. Ignition switch, cylinder, clutch switch and solenoid replaced. Shifter has been rebuilt with short throw shifter. New upper control arm bushings. The paint is in great shape except scratches on the drivers front corner and passenger rear corner from the previous owner. The driver side GFX sags a little. Air box has been removed and replaced with a K&N conicle filter. The AC has been removed from firewall to condensor. parts are in garage. I am assuming the car has to be atleast worth $2500.

Now for the wants: I am looking for a 94-95 T-bird LX with the 4.6 car needs to be in somewhat of the same shape. I would prefer to have good paint and running. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can get pics but it will be a major pain.

Last edited:
D@mn bro, why are you trying to get rid of it? That car looks straight! Anywho, try posting it for trade in the www.mamn12.com website...u might have some luck finding somebody local that wants it.

Back