Somebody, anybody HELP

MikeM

I have had many sensors replaced on my car and it still has a loss of power when it gets up to operating temp.

It will idle crappy and one entire bank of cylinders is not firing properly. Then the CE light comes on, they can finally get codes. They get about 20 of them:

1, 2, 3 Lean mixture, TPS, MAF. Those are just a few. I just had the O2 sensors replaced because they were not working.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. He is a great mechanic, but even the best are stumped sometimes.

Aparently these cars won't store codes. No codes show up until the moment the CE light comes on. But before that, no codes at all.

I also believe he checked for vaccum leaks.

Which harness are you refering to? The ECM harness?

thnx for reply

I will get a list of codes tomorrow. But I think they all lean towards air/fuel, I could be wrong though. We have narrowed it to one bank of cylinders though, which in my eyes is progress. I'm sure we'll find it sooner or later.....preferreably sooner because the pockets can't really get any shallower than they already are. :confused: :(

It must be air/fuel related because it only does it when it gets warmed up. If the problem can't be found by the end of this week, anybody want to help me push it off a cliff after we light it on fire?

Last edited:
I can't get the codes today, but any other suggestions are welcome until I do.

Any suggestions at all

Back