Some Pics of our new Jeep

brandonhgt

Here are some pics of our new jeep we got last month. It is a 2004 Grand Cherokee Overland, fully loaded with navigation, power everything, cd changer and some cool useless stuff like steering wheel mounted radio controls, side impact airbags, power pedals, and tire pressure monitoring system. It is powered by a 4.7 V8 with 265hp and 330lb feet tourque (weighs about 4300lbs). I never was a big suv fan but this jeep runs and drives awesome and it gets over 20 mpg on the highway (I did the math myself, didnt follow stupid computer reading). All in all we are very happy with it and recommend one to anyone looking for an suv!

Attachments

• DSC00651.JPG
    DSC00651.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00653.JPG
    DSC00653.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00649.JPG
    DSC00649.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 69
brandonhgt said:
Here are some pics of our new jeep we got last month. It is a 2004 Grand Cherokee Overland, fully loaded with navigation, power everything, cd changer and some cool useless stuff like steering wheel mounted radio controls, side impact airbags, power pedals, and tire pressure monitoring system. It is powered by a 4.7 V8 with 265hp and 330lb feet tourque (weighs about 4300lbs). I never was a big suv fan but this jeep runs and drives awesome and it gets over 20 mpg on the highway (I did the math myself, didnt follow stupid computer reading). All in all we are very happy with it and recommend one to anyone looking for an suv!

I have a friend who blew the motor on his Dak with nitrous, he pulled the regular 4.7 and replace it with the HO... Backed by a 5 speed. that think will abolutely haul!!!!!! He just needs a newer PCM now hehehe

Back