725 HP Twin Turbo 427 Lingenfelter Vette

That vette is hot.. But this is my friend's vette... He just completed it 2.5 years later..

Pump Gas Twin Turbo C5

PS - Pay no attention to the dyno numbers. They are actually shooting for 1300rwhp on pump gas.. If the clutch holds up :p

Yea got a slight problem with the clutch actually.. Hes gotta break it in.. Plus Job is taking forever to get down there to tune the car..

1300 rwhp is just incredible. If Job Spetter is doing the tuning the end results should be amazing. I bet that car is really streetable as long as you don't go to full boost. Turbo cars seem to still have decent street manners as long as the run good before the boost.

Dont worry.....Guys will need at least 20 Job tunes before he hits the motors true potential (whatever that may be)

That car is most definitely NOT streetable in just its current untuned form.. It goes sideways in 5th gear at 125mph with 25% throttle.. Fun *** ride tho :D You can actually hear the turbos spooling at idle.. This car has NO lag... 2000 rpms and its at 10psi..

and then its bangin off the rev limiter at 7200..

PLEASE take a video of this car idling, taking off, and then doing a flyby at WOT while you stand on the side of the road and video it. I would love to see that thing. Also a dyno vid and a track video would kick ***. I love black vette's. Do you have a side shot of it so I can check out the wheels?

Scott.. My friend asked me to do him a favor yesterday.. He has a set of bald Run-Flats on those Z06 rims which hes going to replace with Michelin Pilots.. He wants to melt the run flats off the rim and i have to video tape it.. I would of done it today but its been POURING here :mad: Ill have all the shots you want and the video by next Sat.. Im just gonna need a place to host the videos.. I already have a video of the car idling and revving but I need someone to host it..

Back