Magnaflow Resonators & Highflow Cats

wakinyantanka

I am an authorized installer for Magnaflow and can get aluminized and stainlees resonators and high flow cats at unbelievable prices for example 2.5" daul inlet 3" outlet stainless resonator for $100 + shipping, aluminized for $78 + shipping. High flow cats aluminized 2.5" in & out for $45 + shipping.
Tryin to help my SC brothers.
Anyone wanting to trade high performance parts for this stuff let me know.
I need a raised top, double I/C, cold air intake, 75mm throttlebody and headers for my SC. Also looking for nice interior pieces titanium color for an '89.

Let me know guys don't know how long these prices will last. lpecna@sbcglobal.net
For installation call 614-775-9721

Talking with Flowmaster for those who prefer them, will let you know. :)

Wow Nice prices

I see there a a few vendors that have quite a mark up if you are able to offer at those prices

wakinyantanka said:
I am an authorized installer for Magnaflow and can get aluminized and stainlees resonators and high flow cats at unbelievable prices for example 2.5" daul inlet 3" outlet stainless resonator for $100 + shipping, aluminized for $78 + shipping. High flow cats aluminized 2.5" in & out for $45 + shipping.
I need a raised top, double I/C, cold air intake, 75mm throttlebody and headers for my SC. Also looking for nice interior pieces titanium color for an '89.

Let me know guys don't know how long these prices will last. lpecna@sbcglobal.net

I'm looking for some high flow cats if you have them.Can you get these in stainless or just aluminized.

Conan56 said:
I see there a a few vendors that have quite a mark up if you are able to offer at those prices

I am offering these at my cost to my SC brothers. :cool:
Everybody else gets the retail cost ;)

i'll take a pair of cats!

hey,

one question...what's the advantage of one versus the other finish wise? the obvious answer is the corosion issue. i only drive my '89 in nice weather, so if corosion is the main reason to get stainless...then set me up for a pair of aluminized.

thanks,
rus

tristen001 said:
hey,

one question...what's the advantage of one versus the other finish wise? the obvious answer is the corosion issue. i only drive my '89 in nice weather, so if corosion is the main reason to get stainless...then set me up for a pair of aluminized.

thanks,
rus
Stainless is about looks, and they do have excellent corrosion resistance.
Not that the aluminized will rot off because they won't there just not as shiney. :D
Call my shop Monday morning and let me know what you need, 614-775-9721

Are those Hi flo cats 3 stage? I have a 1990 with no EGR and just failed california emmissions for excessive NOX. My Flowmaster is rotting out so I need to replace the rest of the exhaust anyway. But the cats must kill NOX.

High NOX

minbe said:
Are those Hi flo cats 3 stage? I have a 1990 with no EGR and just failed california emmissions for excessive NOX. My Flowmaster is rotting out so I need to replace the rest of the exhaust anyway. But the cats must kill NOX.
Pull your octane adjust plug and retest.
PR

Shoot me a price if you can on two of the stainless cats also in 2.5 going to nashville 37189.
These will go to my work so it won't be a residence and should save a little on the shipping.
Thanks Dave.

v8killr said:
Shoot me a price if you can on two of the stainless cats also in 2.5 going to nashville 37189.
These will go to my work so it won't be a residence and should save a little on the shipping.
Thanks Dave.

$167.34 Let me know :)

I was going to pull the octane plug, clean the cubustion chambers, run some octane boost and make sure the car stays hot before the test. But since I need to relpace the exhaust and the stock cats have that sharp bend, I would like to replace them too. I see several hi-flo's advertised but none say weather they are 2 or 3 stage.

About the octane plug; Does it hurt performance to leave it out? If my engine is generating excessive NOX then combustion temps are over 2500 F.
Will this damage the engine over time? Would it be safer to leave the plug out full time? Iv'e heard removing the plug knocks about 4 Deg off the timing, maybe I need this.

Is this a (Highflow)resonator? If so i am in for a alum. one
how much to zip 77338 zip usa?

Robert

wakinyantanka said:

Back