Car audio

what kind of a set up could you hook me up with that would make your ears bleed but i don't need a ton of bass, don't want 400 pounds of subs in my trunk. Something like that stock sub is fine. but i was thinkin some 4 way 6x8's in the back and 5x7's in the front with an amp attached to the speakers. make it REAL loud. What kinda stuff do you offer?

LightEMup said:
what kind of a set up could you hook me up with that would make your ears bleed but i don't need a ton of bass, don't want 400 pounds of subs in my trunk. Something like that stock sub is fine. but i was thinkin some 4 way 6x8's in the back and 5x7's in the front with an amp attached to the speakers. make it REAL loud. What kinda stuff do you offer?

I will put a couple packages together . But if you wanted a sub I could do I loud install for a single ten without a alot of weight but you would have to come to me. I just did a ten inch for a 98 mustang that hits really hard

I'm looking to put together a system for my 90 SC project. I'm looking for components, amps, probably a single 10" sub, etc. I want a good sound, no over powering Bass, I want sound quality, not sound quantity. I do like to occasionally "turn-it-up", but I'm not a heavy bass kind of guy.

Let me know what you have to offer.

-Josh

joshbea6 said:
I'm looking to put together a system for my 90 SC project. I'm looking for components, amps, probably a single 10" sub, etc. I want a good sound, no over powering Bass, I want sound quality, not sound quantity. I do like to occasionally "turn-it-up", but I'm not a heavy bass kind of guy.

Let me know what you have to offer.

-Josh
where in ohio do you live personaly I would have to say atomic I would get thier ab class two channel set of comp. a 800D to 1500D to a apoc. just one problem I can not post my prices for atomic on the internet.

could you call me
814-880-6753
leave a message if i miss you

But if atomic is a little price I could do a audiopipe system.

speakers

LightEMup said:

how about power acoustik XP2K-573 50 a pair new plus shipping
5"x7" or 6" x 8" three way speakers I like them for the money if you need I got pics of them I have used them in my last two install.

four amp I could sell you solid audio or even a power acoustik amp

power acoustik
A520-2HP 300 watt rms 2 channel 119.96 plus shipping
or
A600-4HP 70x4 at 4 ohm 4 channel amp 143.96 plus shipping

solid audio

MS26 200 x 2 at 2ohm 161.28 plus shipping

MS42 60 x 4 at 4 ohm 165.6 plus shipping

other brand are available call (814)880-6753

hmmm, i was hoping i could put my pioneer amp to use, its only 760 watts but that would be plenty for just speakers

It should work

LightEMup said:
hmmm, i was hoping i could put my pioneer amp to use, its only 760 watts but that would be plenty for just speakers

you never said you had a amp. of coure you could use it. preety much you are looking for 50 rms for highs anything louger than that is overkill.

Last edited:
dkmst23 said:
you never said you had a amp. of coure you could use it. preety much you are looking for 50 rms for highs anything louger than that is overkill.
yeah that's what i was thinkin. So pretty much i just need speakers, head unit, and a sub, and probably an amp to run the sub. For right now though i think i'll just get a head unit and speakers and just use my amp. What could ya get for that set up??

LightEMup said:
yeah that's what i was thinkin. So pretty much i just need speakers, head unit, and a sub, and probably an amp to run the sub. For right now though i think i'll just get a head unit and speakers and just use my amp. What could ya get for that set up??

what HU company do you like I can get pioneer pansonic jcv Sanyo Or what are you looking for in a HU

dkmst23 said:
what HU company do you like I can get pioneer pansonic jcv Sanyo Or what are you looking for in a HU
what would you recomend for the best sound?? I like the pioneer 4 way speakers, those seem to sound good, and ive always liked pioneer headunits, but doesn't meen i have to get one. What would you recomend for price and quality?

panisonic

personally

panasonic Hu's would be my first pics but all three of my car have pioneers
I like panasonic features better like aux-In and higher pre-amp outs cleaner signals

speaker anything three way or higher of a good brand. But I like my atomic components

dkmst23 said:
personally

panasonic Hu's would be my first pics but all three of my car have pioneers
I like panasonic features better like aux-In and higher pre-amp outs cleaner signals

speaker anything three way or higher of a good brand. But I like my atomic components
what about price-wise??

prices

I need more idea of what you want for prices but here is a couple

pioneer Hu
DEH-1700- 150
DEH-2700- 160
DEH-3700MP 180
DEHP6700MP 230
DEHP7700MP 270
DEHP8600MP 430
DEHP9600MP 500

pioneer 6x8"