Possibly Parting out 94 sc

bupsc

I am going to part out a 94 sc in a few weeks. But I wanted to see if someone would want the whole car to fix up first. Last summer I replaced the engine with a used one.Approx. 70,000 mi. There is damage from the car being side swiped. Body work is needed on the passenger side. The rear quarter is damaged may be able to pop it out, but I never got into it. The brakes were done,they have about 100 mi. on them. The body itself has about 110,000 mi on it. The interior is in very good condition. The car exterior is blue with tan leather interior. It has the moon roof and keyless entry. It's a 5 speed and I have records showing when the transmission was rebuilt. Now the tranny has about 30,000 mi on a rebuild. It shifts nice and smooth. The supercharger works great, and there is no noise. There are cross drilled rotors on the car from the previous owner, I don't know what make but they do have a little rust. Unfotunately, the car on this site is worth more in parts, but I would rather sell it whole at a good price to someone who could use either the engine or be willing to fix her up. The car needs a cooling fan as well. I would be willing to show the car, and I am located in queens. I would accept any reasonable offers, but serious only please. Pm if you have any questions, I will give my number out if you rather speak to me. No pictures, come see it in person. I would really be upset to part it out because I never got to enjoy her, maybe someone could fix her up at a low price. The car is mechanically sound. The damage was estimated to be $800.00.

if you part it out im interested in just the blower and plenim. better yet how much would you sell the car for. how much do you think its worth with out me looking at it

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT is it the royal blue???????????????????/
how much how much how muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and is it driveable
thats my dream car dont part it

Hey gimme a call...I PM;d ya my number the other day. Ill be in NY till tuesday then back on friday..I can drive by saturday or sunday to take a look

Damon

im interested

im in nj and ill come see the car give me a call as soon as you can so i can set up something with you to come see it 908-429-0368 thanks Derek

hey im interested in the supercoupe that you got.....in connecticut here and willing to drive to see it....give me a call if you can 203-879-5217......christy

Back