Tentative Date For Dyno Tuning..may 20+21, 2005

lube70

Dave Dalke (XR7DAVE) will be here to do dyno-tuning on our vehicles (Tbird and Cougars, Supercharged or naturally aspirated).

The tentative date for dyno tuning is May 20 and 21. These dates will be on a first come, first served basis. DEPOSITS WILL BE NECESSARY...Since we are getting the dyno for the day, we need to cover our behinds. Things have happened before where people hae backed out and left everyone else hanging.

Not necessarily here, just in general, it happens. So,,,,,

May 20th, 2005 and May 21st, 2005 are the dates. Friday and Saturday.

Anyone wanting to schedule dyno time, MUST CALL ME!!! to do so. Posting here will NOT reserve your spot for the day. We have a lot of people that want this done, and that's why were doing two days.

So, My number is (973) 277-4294 and there's voice mail if I don't answer.

ALSO, have all mechanical issues dealt with BEFORE THIS DATE..... We can not fix head gaskets or broken bolts or bad wires there.

I will post this in a separate post so that everyone can read it.

The deposit will be $50 for your spot. Payment can be made through PAYPAL or by money order or check.

If you have ANY QUESTIONS, call me or post here.

MORE INFO IN THIS POST

http://www.njtacc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=295&start=30&sid=f9e46079d1929d0863b3e12c8f6bd90d

Thanks,

Don O'Neill, Jr.

President (NJTACC)

Last edited:
Hey Anthony.....Talk to dyno guy yet!!!

Anthony, have you talked to the dyno guys that you mentioned. We need some sort of date set up for this. The tentitive dates are May 20 & 21, 2005.

Let's get this rolling!!

Don

lube70 said:
Anthony, have you talked to the dyno guys that you mentioned. We need some sort of date set up for this. The tentitive dates are May 20 & 21, 2005.

Let's get this rolling!!

Don

Where is the dyno for this? Trying to schedule things....Saturday is not looking good for me right now. I know we wanted to stay away from Memorial day weekend, but that is looking better for me at the moment...

Ok...

XR7 Dave said:
Where is the dyno for this? Trying to schedule things....Saturday is not looking good for me right now. I know we wanted to stay away from Memorial day weekend, but that is looking better for me at the moment...
Dave, the dyno guys are not going to be here (the dyno shop is closed that weekend). THe only time available for this is that weekend or BEFORE...

If this is not looking good, Please call me or post here (better to call (973) 277-4294)) so that these guys can just have cars ready for Carlisle.

Don

Update.........

As of now, DYNO time is cancelled due to scheduling problems. Unforturately, Dave has been swamped with things and will probably not have the A/R's done and will not be making the dyno-tune.

I know this is sad, but be are so close to Carlisle and other events that have made this not a good time.

I will post a update later when things are settled down.

For those who are interested, I am thinking of the Third week in June....Maybe even July. Please post what is good for you. Please only post if you are DEFINITELY wanting to tune your car.

Thanks in advance for understanding......

Don

Back