94sc 5 speed console top

redmonster

Guys, I know this is a tough one so somebody hook me up. I have everything to do my second conversion(first was a 90sc)except console top. I will consider any price for right part(condition,etc..)Please call(941)708-5304 evenings(est).I have cash in hand,no games. I have chased this part for a year and its getting old.

redmonster said:
Guys, I know this is a tough one so somebody hook me up. I have everything to do my second conversion(first was a 90sc)except console top. I will consider any price for right part(condition,etc..)Please call(941)708-5304 evenings(est).I have cash in hand,no games. I have chased this part for a year and its getting old.

where are you located?

redmonster said:

Right now it's 4/10/05 9pm CST & there's one on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7966210809&category=33695

7-day listing, Ends Apr-10-05 19:45:35 PDT

Hurry, hurry, hurry!!!

Last edited:
redmonster said:
I am in Bradenton, FL.

a bit further than I had hoped, I have a 95 5-speed, that the clutch just went out in, and I had just listed it for sale before that, were you closer it might be worth your while to get the whole car and part it out, but not sure with you being that far away.

whole car

cato said:
a bit further than I had hoped, I have a 95 5-speed, that the clutch just went out in, and I had just listed it for sale before that, were you closer it might be worth your while to get the whole car and part it out, but not sure with you being that far away.
what were you asking for it

cato said:
I might be interested in the whole thing as I could use the parts from my 94 to get it going again. I have truck and trailer so maybe we should talk. Let me know. My e-mail is up and running again(croop2@tampabay.rr.com)

Back