For those who are thinking of Nitrous!

That's sick!!!!!

I love it. I've seen it happen to a friends truck that ran nitrous.....

All I can say is.......oops!!!! :eek:

Don

I had never seen this before, and I jumped out of my seat when it blew. What do you think went wrong there?

After working with and in a local dyno shop.....there's people walking behind the car while the tires are rotating. they're asking to get hit with something. Also standing next to the dyno, if a tire were to blow out they'd be messed up pretty badly.

I do like the look of his filter after the explosion. At least he can say it's totally custom.

Oh, and I'm still planning on running nitrous this summer marty....

Scott,

I will come and watch you blow up yours too! And after all that hard work you put into it. Will you be out on April 15 for opening day? I think Dave S. is going to be there and as well as Jason if we can get the HG's done by then.
ss_scuba said:
After working with and in a local dyno shop.....there's people walking behind the car while the tires are rotating. they're asking to get hit with something. Also standing next to the dyno, if a tire were to blow out they'd be messed up pretty badly.

I do like the look of his filter after the explosion. At least he can say it's totally custom.

Oh, and I'm still planning on running nitrous this summer marty....

Marty, I'll be there for April 15th. I won't have the N20, heads, or other stuff on the car just yet....but I will have it tuned and running good as is. I have Dave S's blower and am currently porting it. It should be a good time!

Why do the have straps on the front of the car? I never understood that. If the car breaks loose isn't it going forward, rendering the starps useless? Well they won't be useless after the car goes forward far enough.

You need to have the front straps or you can't get any tension on the rear ones. When you tighten them the car would just slide in off the rollers.

David

Back