They Stole My License Plate!

darkstar_one

Well... Friday nights i work 12 hour shifts at the gas station... from 8 in the night to 8 in the morning... I take my PS2 to watch DVDs and play some games... Well when my shift is over... My dad... he is the mechanic... asks me were is my license plate... if i dropped it,... i said no why... well turns out my license plate wasnt there anymore... the one in the rear... with the stickers and stuff... aint that a bitch? I get to pay 50 bucks to get another license plate and sticker and stuff because some damn monkey is too cheap to register his car... this sucks... well my car was parked blocking the entrance to the service garage... next to the booth door... I already reported them stolen and i feel sorry who ever is caught with my license plate... you get off easier rolling with expired tags then with stolen plates or stolen YEAR stickers... sucks!
:mad:
one thing i forgot to mention.. they didnt steal them from my SC.. they stole them from my GRAND PRIX....

Last edited:
I dunno how they do it there. Here if you have them on the car, most of the time you will not be charged with recieveing stolen property. Only the traffic violation. Then you get a citation for improper registration.

Chris

Back