A few parts from a 35th

JMVaught

parts I have include, factory head units, abs computer, ride control computer, both L and R door panels, side view mirror housings and mirror motors, working coil pack...etc. Just ask, and if I have it we'll work something out. email me at jmvaught1977@yahoo.com with any questions. thanks...J :cool:

ThorsSuperBrd said:
parts I have include, factory head units, abs computer, ride control computer, both L and R door panels, side view mirror housings and mirror motors, working coil pack...etc. Just ask, and if I have it we'll work something out. email me at jmvaught1977@yahoo.com with any questions. thanks...J :cool:
what cond are the door panels, How much w/shipping to 15714?

The panels are in good shape, I can probably get some pics for you and email them. They are a little dirty, but nothing a good wipedown won't take care of. Hell, you may even be able to convince me to clean them up for you (LOL). As far as price and shipping go, I'm not asking much for the panels and I need to check on shipping...I'll get back to you ASAP on that, or you could just email me at jmvaught1977@yahoo.com and we'll settle on it. Thanks :cool:

Looks like shipping through USPS is around $55 and through UPS is between $30 and $35. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on that. :cool:

ThorsSuperBrd said:
Looks like shipping through USPS is around $55 and through UPS is between $30 and $35. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on that. :cool:

I want those panels if he doesn't take them :D

What do your wheels look like, or are they for sale??

IF you have pics, you can send them to "sizemoremk AT yahoo.com"

Thanks!

ThorsSuperBrd said:
I don't know if you have a fedex around, but I just sent a set about a week ago for 21.85 to GA from PA, maby you can check it out. what do you want for the panels and shipping total, let me know.
Thanks, Paul

Back