New owner from Raleigh.

Stocker

Hello all! Just bought my first SC Friday afternoon. It's an '89 5spd with......191K miles :eek: Runs awesome though. Been a fan for a while now, just haven't had the money to get one until recently. I'm not new to vehicles, but I am new to forced induction. Looking forward to learning more about my new toy. :D

Anyway, since everyone loves pictures, here are some (click on the thumbnail for the larger image):

The black '94 in the pictures is my brother's. It's a 4.6 auto. He just got done with a Mark VIII t.c., bigger MAF, swapped in 3.55s and a slightly modded trac-loc (couple more clutches) not too long ago.

Right now I just want to get all the major problems on the SC fixed as I currently have another project on my hands, and I'm not about to quit that for my SC, as much as I love my SC. Here's my other love; it's a 1987 F150 with 1991 drivetrain. It was formerly a 300-6, 2wd, T18 4spd, 3.55 truck. Now it currently enjoys a 300-6, M5ODR2, 4wd conversion, 4.10s, rear LSD (trac-loc) and 32s. It's about to recieve some extensive head work as soon as my account recouperates. Plans call for: cam, 19lb injectors, 1.94/1.60 valves (still figuring out if I want SBC or SBF), port and polish, 302 throttle body and roller rockers. All the work but exhaust and gear setup and install was done by myself and dad. Without further adue, here's my other stocker:

Edit: Grammar.

Last edited:
Nice ride dave. Very clean for the year and mileage! If I were you Id try to look for a set of the original SC rims, I think they look alot sleeker, I see em' on ebay cheap often. Either way good car to play with!

Why thank you. It's that clean only because the guy I bought it from also details cars....I doubt I'll be able to keep it that clean. :eek: I will eventually get a set of SC rims (or aftermarket maybe), but right now the account's wiped out from buying this one, plus it has new tires. :D

Back