Not that anyone cares but me, but....

leeklimala

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I'M 26 TODAY! YOU CAN SEND ME SPARE SC PARTS (PERFORMANCE RELATED ONLY PLEASE) OR CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDERS. PM ME FOR ADDRESS INFO. JUST KIDDING. I've been off the borads recently due to a shortage of people at work, no money to spend on my SC anyway, and my SC is still at my dad's garage. Well, I have to get back to someone elses work.

I did get my SC stickers the other day...thanks they look great and will go on as soon as I get back to Cary.

Later....

Happy Birthday Lee.....

Damn....You guys really know how to make me feel old........ :D

46 this September or 18 with 28 years of experience!!!!!.........

I've got 8-track tapes that are older than you guys.... :eek:

leeklimala said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I'M 26 TODAY!

Bah! Who cares? :D

Seriously, Happy Birthday!

the-big-e said:
...or 18 with 28 years of experience!!!!!.........

Hey, I like that! I'll have to start using it. It's even better since that's what it truly feels like.

T@Sound-Xtreme said:
Hey man happy b-day, i called ya yesterday, but you never called back, i see how it is.

Tyler

work is work is work brother. We have 4 people running a 14 man shop. nothin but a bunch of headless chickens over here.

Thanks all for the HBD's I had a great time last night with my neighbors and their families over for beer, pizza and NCAA finals....Go Tarheels!!!!

BTW -Big E- You can't be that old...you still play with toy planes.

Your only as young as you feel...... :rolleyes:

Don't worry about those joints that click and pop......they're suppose to do that........ :D

Just remember.....Your warranty expires in 4 more years...... :eek:

You should see my 2 meter in action..........Very slow and gracefull....

Back