If you dont know then how can it be a dumb question lol

Dark Side

looking to put 36lbs injectors on my 91 sc I noticed that the 94 and up already have 36lb injectors,can I use these

Also looking at cams holly shiznits desisions desisions I dont want to go crazy this is what I'm doing,

air intake 70 mm tb and maf, 36lbs Injectors of corse, riser,

headers, resinator and muffs,working on cooling system so I

know it wil be good ,also looking at a fan for the inner

cooler, blue print and balanced motor

thinking maybe just a RV cam?

this is a daily driver and gas Prices are going out the roof

this summer . any suggestions?

Last edited:
If you want to put bigger injectors into your car, you're either gonna have to get your car chipped or a calibrated MAF Sensor.

If you don't know what you're doing when selecting cams, then talk with Dave Dalke, David Neibert, or any of the more experienced guys here. As for an RV cam....these engines aren't put in RV's so there is no such cam.

Before you do the cam, you'd be better off to have the supporting mods like intake, exhaust, ported heads, etc.

An intercooler fan won't hurt, but it's not used to get more power...just to get more consistent power/times.

If your motor is out of the car and getting rebuilt, then get it balanced and blueprinted.

What ever you do to your car will essentially make it use more gas. An engine is just like a giant air pump. The more air you get it to flow, the more efficient it is and the more power it makes. At the same point, when you start pushing more HP then you also start using more gas.

Back