Nice Dual Exhaust Work!

Kingghost

So basically I was walking into the slots in London when I noticed that the car near by had a schweeet custom dual exhaust...... I guess it might of been nice at one point in time :) I hope he was trying to gamble some money to get it fixxed...

customexhaust.jpg

hahahahah dont think you had tp highlight that one :D one day it'll be turned into a cab or rent-a-cop car, so not to worry

Dumb Question of the Day

Sorry guys I know this is probably a "duh" question -- do the TBird SC's have a dual exhaust system? (I think they do cuz the guy at air care put 2 sniffers on mine when they were testing it). So if they do... can you put nice chrome-y pipes on it? You know the kind that look good? (I know you're all probably shaking your heads now in amazement right??) :eek:

oh so that's what I've been reduced to huh... a "car chick"??? (Uh... is that a good thing to be called or a bad thing?).

Oh great, heeeeere we go. Coming from me it's a compliment. Top of the proverbial chain, in my books (although accents are a very close second). No, not "ball and chain"! Ain't nothin' wrong with a car-chick.

What was this thread about again? Oh, yeah - that exhaust is usually installed prior to firework's-driven holidays, isn't it? Spark, spark - BOOM!

lazybird4pt6 said:
Oh great, heeeeere we go. Coming from me it's a compliment. Top of the proverbial chain, in my books (although accents are a very close second). No, not "ball and chain"! Ain't nothin' wrong with a car-chick.

okay in that case, then thanks for the compliment... car guy :) (that's a compliment too!!

lazybird4pt6 said:
What was this thread about again? Oh, yeah - that exhaust is usually installed prior to firework's-driven holidays, isn't it? Spark, spark - BOOM!

Actually it was about how I can get nice shiny pipes on my car! (But the fireworks idea is interesting too!)

Back