THERE IS STILL TIME !!! get it while you casn at these prices for great products.

victor malvar

Thats right everyone there is still time to make us an offer on all the items on auction at our auction page. We have Balancers, Rotors Pads, Gauges, Gasket sets, radiators, and much more.Go to te right upper right hand side of the store click on actions or better yet hit this link to get there quicker. Upper right hand side click on auctions and we will honor anyone who emails us a reasonable offer we will then evaluate the offer and tomorrow we will place listings in our store of every one wj ho we feel make a reasonable offer we will determine reasonable offer. Then check to see if you made us a deal we could not refuse. Be fair.

Vic, are you havin a sale or sumtin? What's this reasonable offer stuff. I may be interested. Alyn.

THERE IS STILL TIME !!! get it while you can at these prices for great products.

Thats right everyone, there is still time to make us a reasonable offer on all the items on auction at our auction page. We have Balancers, Rotors Pads, Gauges, Gasket sets, radiators, and much more.Go to te right upper right hand side of the store click on actions or better yet hit this link to get there quicker. Upper right hand side click on auctions and we will honor anyone who emails us a reasonable offer ...We will then evaluate the offer and tomorrow we will place all listings in our store of every one who we feel made a reasonable offer! We will determine what is a reasonable offer is... If your offer is to low we will give you one more shot by tomorrow, but these offers must be in by the end of the auctions. Then check to see if you made us a deal we could not refuse. Be fair. This is like a buy in offer. There can be many winners We will do our best to accept you offer. Everyone who has a reasonable offer has a good chance we will take it. We will not take unreasonable offers by anyone or any group or groups! We will be fair you must be fair as well. Items bought by one customer at a tme for themselves only. "We retain the the privilege and final decision of determining what is reasonable to us or unreasonable. Or reasonable what is reasonable to spinningwheels-sc or not! Victor and Diane
spinningwheels-sc

Thanks again for browsing and shopping at SpinningWheels-SC!!!

Please click on the link below to see all the new listings, new promotions and special discounts for shipping at the Spinning-Wheels store. By clicking this link each time you visit or make a purchase you'll start to save on shipping charges when you make multiple purchases. Remember that you must get to the store through this link for all future purchases in order to accrue these excellent savings and benefits!

Click Here Now: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Hi, Yes we are or actually Ebay has a deal where the customer can make an offer. We say we will take offers in our auction section for the time of the things we have on auction. The deal is that the offer has to be a reasonable one or we reject the offer. If everyone makes what we consider reasonable, we just may accept it. We do not have to but we are trying to help up the members in this auctiion since ebay now allows us to accept some offers.If people play fair then we will make a decission on what is reasonable to us or not... Taking the cost and other factors into consideration. We will decide by emai if the offer is fair to us or not.
That's about it. If we feel it's fair we will sell it at that price. We are accepting the auction price as a pretty reasonable offer,maybe even a little less.
Best Regards,
Victor.........

victor malvar said:
Hi, Yes we are or actually Ebay has a deal where the customer can make an offer. We say we will take offers in our auction section for the time of the things we have on auction. The deal is that the offer has to be a reasonable one or we reject the offer. If everyone makes what we consider reasonable, we just may accept it. We do not have to but we are trying to help up the members in this auctiion since ebay now allows us to accept some offers.If people play fair then we will make a decission on what is reasonable to us or not... Taking the cost and other factors into consideration. We will decide by emai if the offer is fair to us or not.
That's about it. If we feel it's fair we will sell it at that price. We are accepting the auction price as a pretty reasonable offer,maybe even a little less.
Best Regards,
Victor.........

I can't see a "make offer" button anywhere???

"and we will honor anyone who emails us a reasonable offer ..."

I emailed an offer on a raised top and a intercooler fan.

i was confused too

tony

Victor...

Victor was involved in a tornado in Florida yesterday. Phone lines and e-mail are out of service.

Bear with the lack of communication for now. I know Victor and great guy to deal with.

Again, e-mail and phones are now NOT WORKING in his area.

This will account for lack of responses from him.

Don

"From: NJTACC.COM"

The link is in the lower left of Victors post, where it says "Spinning Wheels"

Victor, hope you and Diane are ok.

Accepting more offers via email or observe the prices

Hello Guys, We are having another large auction on ebay! Sorry there is no best offer button on these auctions, but if you email us and make a good offer although everthing is pretty well discounted the same as the one 8 days ago! We are still taking some fair offers. I will be working alone and also will not be home for a couple of days so the shipping will be a little bit delayed as much as 5 to 7 days. If you have the time to wait for the shipping delay, then bid or make an offer and we can do a special listing for you. Remember that, Things such as rotors and some other parts are being drop shipped also to cut cost down to be able to give you better prices. There are a few items that the MFG. are backed up on due to a great spring demand. We have many products on sale at least 20% to 30 % off of the regular price and some are just the best prices we have at this time...We always save you money! on the multiple shipping items!!! Because we will waive some of the shipping fees for some items as long as they will fit in a box that will not be too huge and get you one shipping price rather than multiple charges. This saves as much as 40 to 50% Discount. :D :) :rolleyes: You may make us a reasonable offer and we will determine we can sell it for that without losing $$$ but our prices are pretty well discounted in many areas.
I cannot do all this by myself and get things out within 48 hrs. I have to be away for two or 3 days so just click on the Items and as soon as I get back and have someone helping me out I will ship it to! you can count on us to always come though We have great prices and also fast shipping and customer service. Sorry but sometimes we also have obligations that take us from our computers for a few days. Thanks to everyone. We enjoyed the Best offer deal and everyone was happy!!! You were all fair! That was nice to see that everyone was fair. Thanks remember you can make us an odffer and if its doable we just may take you up on your offer or counter your offer. Just go to our store and start shopping and doing as you did last time. Remember once you brwose the store them after 6 pages of good merchandise go to the auction tab at the top right hand corner and click on auctions. The price of Metal has gone up,Gasoline, transport, property, and what not. We are doing our best to keep our prices down as long as we can!
All our best to all of you
Victor and Diane

Here is a link to our store than just do the above.

Thanks again for browsing and shopping at SpinningWheels-SC!!!

Please click on the link below to see all the new listings, new promotions and special discounts for shipping at the Spinning-Wheels store. By clicking this link each time you visit or make a purchase you'll start to save on shipping charges when you make multiple purchases. Remember that you must get to the store through this link for all future purchases in order to accrue these excellent savings and benefits!
Click Here Now: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Back