1994 sc rims and tires

nickleman60

i've got 4 94' sc rims and tires for sale.rims are in pretty good shape.i'd rate them about an 8 out of 10.tires are goodyear eagle gt ii,225/60/16,with about 60% tread left.i'll also throw in the factory spare donut tire.i'm changing my hubs over to mustang hubs so i'll no longer be able to use the 4 1/4" bolt pattern.i want to give the local peeps first dibs before i offer them to everyone.make me an offer and we'll go from there. :cool:

I'll give you $100.00 for them. Rich Thompson just gave away a set of them in Maryland I believe free to a guy if he picked them up.

rich's had dry rotted tires.these tires and rims are ready to put on and roll.i was thinking more like $200

You can probably get $200 for them. I really don't have anywhere to put my early style wheels if I was to buy those. I guess I could ship them to michigan but that would be expensive. I guess I'll just roll these till I go back up north. Maybe I'll put my cobra's on this car this summer since my black SC might not get driven much this year.

Back