MN12 Nationals 2005

FordTBirdGirl

Hey, I was checking the boards over here to see if there was any interest in SCCoA to attend and/or help organize this event?
The things that are set in stone is:
Date: Labor Day weekend, September 2-4
Thought maybe whomever could make this a Forum thread topic, like the previous years on the board, would do so please.
Thanks and hope to see you there!

FordTBirdGirl said:
Hey, I was checking the boards over here to see if there was any interest in SCCoA to attend and/or help organize this event?
The things that are set in stone is:
Date: Labor Day weekend, September 2-4
Thought maybe whomever could make this a Forum thread topic, like the previous years on the board, would do so please.
Thanks and hope to see you there!

Isn't that the same weekend as the All Ford Nationals at National Trails in Columbus, OH?

September 1 - 2 -- All Ford Drag Racing, National Trails, Kirkersville, OH.

That is what I found from a 5 sec. internet search. That is the weekend that the Nationals will always be, so there won't be any changing that. There is so much stuff going on around that time that it would be hard not to overlap with another event.

Russ

Yes it is the All Ford nationals, BUT, NMRA will be running the same weekend at the Trails. I think NMRA will be running it for the most part.

If some shiat dont get together for the MN12s, im going to NMRA like I do every year. I am planning on going to both if MN12s get off the ground, but right now My plans are set for the Bus and NMRA.

Chris

So.......

What's the plan now that Norwalk doesn't rent the track during the weekends? I think that would have been a good thing to know before 100 Ohio people volunteered to help, everyone from up there was getting all excited, but noone even called to see if the track was available.....

I guess I'll see you guys in October in Norman.

Last edited:
Rich, just come up anyway and come to the Trails in Columbus to NMRA and the Ford Nats.......... thats where Im sure ill end up and all the Dayton crew.

Chris

It was kind of doubtful whether I'd make it anyways. FFW Ennis and the SC Shootout are a couple weeks apart, I don't know if I could financially make 3 events in a month.

Back