Need Hood Bumper/adjuster Assemblies

txsc

This is a "nothing" part, but I need a good hood bumper/adjuster assembly in white, and one in titanium. Both of the cars I bought recently were missing one for some reason. (?)

I could pick these up in a salvage yard locally, but can't find the right colors. I'd rather not buy a bunch of paint for these little parts. If anyone has these on a parts car that are in good condition, and can get them off in one piece, let me know what you want for 'em.

Thanks,

Jerry Davis
(830) 237-6632

It's paint overspray. You could just clean off all the paint which will make it look nicer. I did that on my old car, but I'm leaving my current one with its manufacturing defects.

J.D. said:
It's paint overspray. You could just clean off all the paint which will make it look nicer. I did that on my old car, but I'm leaving my current one with its manufacturing defects.

I'm going to try and get a couple with the overspray intact. My intent is to keep the car looking as it did when it rolled down the line in Loraine. I figure someone out there has these and can throw them in an envelope for me.

JD

Somebody ???

txsc said:
I'm going to try and get a couple with the overspray intact. My intent is to keep the car looking as it did when it rolled down the line in Loraine. I figure someone out there has these and can throw them in an envelope for me.

JD

Can somebody help me out on these? There HAS to be several white and titanium parts cars sitting around. Just let me know how much you want, and I'll take care of it.

THANKS !!!!!!

JD

txsc said:
Can somebody help me out on these? There HAS to be several white and titanium parts cars sitting around. Just let me know how much you want, and I'll take care of it.

THANKS !!!!!!

JD

Never mind; I drove to several salvage yards last weekend and found some. Lot of effort for a simple part..............

Back