ZR intake/Birds TOP...

cudaz101

On my 90 SC, 5-Spd. I have the modified 70mm MAF, worked great...Done the EXH right, 5% pulley..Gonna add the ZR w/7" cone, and Bird88's TOP...What is next?

I am thinkin' fuel pump, MAF & Injectors...Then I think I am gonna be where I want...I am not sure on the 70mm or bigger TB...I would do it but I have heard guys say they did not like it and that it did nothing for their cars...What size MAF am I gonna want, and am I gonna need a EEC makeover after I get to the end of this set of MOD's?

upgrade

Well to start off with you are missing a step you have to upgrade the fuel pressure regulator to do the injectors or use eec tuner.Plus I would go with Miles and say do underdrive pullies plus 3:55 gears those will help more then injectors. But if you go farther you will need injectors and possibly a tuner.But the underdrive and gears are cheaper and more bang for the buck with the gears.

sounds like a good set of mods for a next step, i just think a modified EEC and the FPR would be best along with it. probably be good to have dr. fred tune the chip, thats probably what i'll do when im ready for it.

EEC & FPR....Under Drive Pulleys...

Well,
back to my question, do I need the EEC make over and FPR to make these mods fully noticeable??? And if I go with the 76MM MAF will I need to do the fuel MODs and EEC make over at the same time for it to work correct? I don't wanna bolt a bunch of parts on and not get full return from them...And on top of that my car run like sh!t....

As for the Unerd Drive Pulleys, I am not so sure I wanna deal with the overtemps and the loss of power from the Alternator for a few ponies....

Although I suppose gears could be a possability...We will see how it feels when I get this all ironed out...

mods

You do not need a afpr if you get a eec tuner.And no for what you are doing no you do not need eec tuner except if you are dead set on the injectors.Like I posted go with pullies and gears first.

Back