so puzzled!?!

93thunderbird

ok it was doing it before i got a new motor and its starting to do it with my brand new motor (ok motor has under 100 miles on it) once i hit second gear and up... as soon as i pass like 5 psi its just about dies almost as if it will shut off completely and as soon as i push in the clutch its as if nothing happened but i cant continue WOT... ok (i have a new clutch,plugs,wires,ignition mod.,coil pack,aic sensor,throttle sensor) could the i/c pipes need to be sealed? can sum relays be bad (check engine lights not on) seems to only do it when its hot.. could the ignition mod be causeing it if it doesnt have the heat crap under it? pls help?

How old is your DIS module, is it properly grounded with all 4 bolts, and is there heatsink compound under it?

all of that is new...

i have all 4 bolts in and they are down tight i dont think there is much heat compound under it anymore and its a new DIS mod.. and i havent got WOT it was to describe wuts happening

Check for Vac leaks

There are a lot of things that can cause poor performance, but I always start with the cheap & easy stuff first.....
Reseal the intercooler plumbing with some sensor safe RTV and see if that helps. If you have a bad sensor it would probably trigger the CEL, but pulling the fault codes is a good idea anyway.

i resealed the i/c etc...

i resealed the i/c and the s/c top the CEI isnt coming on even if i unhook sensors so im not sure if i need a new computer or what pls pls help this is bothering me so bad i might be forced 2 sell the car :(

Back