Spinningwheels-sc problems

catwithboost

Anyone trying to email Victor. The had a tornado down there and have no power. So he can not get to his email or his ebay store. But on the good side him and Diana are ok. :)

After all of the hurricanes down there last year, they should have a good stock of candles.... :D

Thanks Brian, Tom, everyone.

Its was a scary thing just sounds like a train.

We are O.K. There is debris and SC parts eveywhere. Do not Mention Hurricanes, RJ from the Fla. Chapter is just finishing his new home which he has worked at it like a Dog on his new home. a lot of Hard work he has been doing!!! I mentioned hurricanes one day and he was upset :( . We are hoping for a sunny bright season. Last year 3 or 4 was enough the Andrew in 92 I thought lights out for Diane and My Mom and I, We lost the Dogs. We lost more than anyone could Imagine. Ed We are running out of Candles Buddy. I cant wait to see ya It was a real pleasure meeting you and you wife and daughter.. Thanks for your concerns. Yes we have had a little bad streak latelly. Some others have it worse! Much worse. I have to look at things from the bright side no choice It's a ball buster. :confused: :D Times a waisting. cant let it slip away just like that :p
Thanks to you all ;) :D .
Victor and Diane

Last edited:
matteo said:
victor, more to AZ. we dont have tornados or hurricanes :)
-matt orlando

Hi, Matt It may not be a bad Idea! I have been there a few times In Tucson, Fort Huachucha, thats in Sierra Vista Its real nice there. You do have devil twisters right...I love Az. Thats where I was first Introduced to the SC going from Tucson to Sierra Vista. Nice road 95 to 100 MPH No problem. My Sons first Job in the Army Was flying UVA or sometimes they call them UVA's they are a radio controled plane the Army and the Airforce use to peek at the enemy like in Iraq. The Army's Version is called the Hunter. They are as big as a push pull. or a Skymaster made by Cessna They have nice little camaras on them and a whole lot more. Top secret. I do not know the details but I have seen them up close. They are awesome. Now my som Flies the Chinook's now that sucker is big. But you sit and vibrate to death. I've rode them before.Where in Az. do you live? Phoenix?
Thanks for the invitation :)
Victor
I really would like to live there!

victor malvar said:
Where in Az. do you live? Phoenix?I really would like to live there!
i live in chandler, its a suburb just south of phoenix. the only natural disaster we have here is 115° temps during the summer :eek:

matteo said:
i live in chandler, its a suburb just south of phoenix. the only natural disaster we have here is 115° temps during the summer :eek:

Yes, But the heat in phoenix and places like Oklahoma are dry heat. Florida is Humid and then we have love bugs...You have to experience the Love bugs!
You will never buy a new car af again. They do nothing but fly stuck together hi undreds of thousands if not 100's of millions and totally screw your paint Radiators, they even come in your house under the 1/16" opening or less. I hate them LOVE BUGS!
everyone does. Az. Is sounding better my the minute. I just have to pack up everything buy a new home and leave the family behind! Keep twisting my Arm I already got the Sc almost ready! I'm ready to pack the first bag! I hear you have some pretty good laws there also. Lower taxes etc.....

victor malvar said:
I hear you have some pretty good laws there also.
catalytic converters are manditory in AZ.

if you come out here i'll probably be over all the time playing with our cars :D

matteo said:
catalytic converters are manditory in AZ.

if you come out here i'll probably be over all the time playing with our cars :D

Good I will need your help! I have the parts you do the labor! :D

I remember the love bugs. We called them something else that I can't print here but I remember them blowing thru the streets in Cocoa Beach when I lived there in the 70's. They would pile up along the curbs there were so many of them. What a mess they'd make. The only tornado I've ever seen was in Jan 91 in North Miami. I watched it from the hotel across from the airport. Glad your Ok.

I'm Glad to know that we have others that know what the Fu ny love bugs can do I wish I could fly and make love like the love bugs... No It could be catestrophical. Thery do look funny on the Antenna Ed and Mike so I'm glad to know what a mess they can do to a car. I guess I'll be seeying you soon Ed! Mike you lived in CoCo beach in the 70's man you ought to see it now! If you could have afforded to have bought up some property back then you could just be laying back real nice now...Maybe you are? If so common dwn and Visit. I'll talk to you guys soon. Thanks for the reply...

Stay in touch!
Victor and Diane ;) :cool:

My old man was stationed there in the 40's and could have bought ocean front property for about $100 an acre. When I was there even a military man could afford to buy a house. My son and his wife sold his mother in laws tiny 2 bedroom condo 2 blocks from the beach on Tybee Island next to Savannah for $275,000 that she paid $40,000 for 20 years ago so I can imagine how much property is in FL. I loved Cocoa Beach except for the salt coat on the car every morning. I went thru there a few years ago and can imagine what it's like now. When I was there Ron Jon's Surf Shop was a tiny hole in the wall. Today it's the whole darn block! Those love bugs have no natural enemies so there is nothing to keep them in check and they really proliferate.

Mike Puckett said:
Those love bugs have no natural enemies so there is nothing to keep them in check and they really proliferate.
They do have enemies.......Kenworths and Freightliners to name a few......... :D

Oh, I almost forgot about the foreheads of the motorcycle riders who don't / won't wear their helmets with the visors pulled down....... :eek:

I am glad everything turned out ok for you guys:)
I heard about the tornado on the radio the next day on the way to work and my heart dropped thinking about you two!
Glad all is well!

Back