Ford Tsunami performance truck!!!!!!

How much do you think it will cost to fill it's tank up........And you know it has to be premium... :eek:

the-big-e said:
How much do you think it will cost to fill it's tank up........And you know it has to be premium... :eek:

I did not think about that. I guess they figure whoever is going to spend the $55K for a truck like that can aford the $100 to fill it up everytime you go to the pump.

Shane

I like the looks of the SVT Adrenaline much better. That just looks like a normal F350 with a lame *** front bumper. Give it a functional hood scoop or something, for CHRIST sakes :mad: . The new Cobra is going to be badass though.

I don't care much for that at all, I don't like the huge looking front end on it...reminds me of all those Dodges that now have the giant semi truck like grills. :( I would like to have the powerplant out of it to swap into an older Ford truck though.

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Well...No mater what you do to an f350....Anywya I lcall it a bluff

F350s are very heavy and it's gonna need alot more HP to best the v10 Dodge. I can't believe the Lightning would be shelved in favor of that farm truck.

David

I would hope they don't replace the lightning and only offer this truck. I'd like to see them make a new lightning and the tsunami. My friend's dad has an F-350 ext. cab dually, he has the banks power kit on it, and for a big truck it will move really good. Once it gets rolling it feels quick. It takes about 500 yards from a dead stop to get the turbo to spool but you can definately feel the 25 psi when it comes on.

I vote joke also. I can't imagine Ford would be that stupid. "Lets build an F350 that can't tow anything." lol

Hmm I am not sure guys what I say or believe. I am not sure whether to think its a joke or not. Seems like it could be possible but who knows. Guess we will have to wait till it get closer to fall.

Shane

Back