1990 SC for sale

dpfeffer

Disappointly putting my silver ’90 SC up for sale. Had to get practical and get a truck and can’t afford to insure 2 cars. The SC’s in good cond. The black interior is pretty close to perfect. The back seat has some spider cracks from age but no tears. The front seats have had custom covers on them for a few years. I took them off for inspection and found the driver/pax seat bottoms now have tears in the leather. The exterior was great until about a month ago when a co-worker slid into me in the rear from the snow. The trunk closes and locks no problem, but is dented pretty good. Bumper got cracked as well. Drive-tran was rebuilt 2 yrs ago. I’ve got a new engine with only 20k in (still under transferable warrantee). New alternator, water pump, starter, belts, etc. Trans was rebuilt 4 yrs ago. Car runs great! Drive it to work every day. All it needs is a new trunk (possibly bumper), and brake rotors on the front (cheap). Email me for pics (dpfeffer@vt.edu). Looking for $1000.

snowbird

dpfeffer said:
Disappointly putting my silver ’90 SC up for sale. Had to get practical and get a truck and can’t afford to insure 2 cars. The SC’s in good cond. The black interior is pretty close to perfect. The back seat has some spider cracks from age but no tears. The front seats have had custom covers on them for a few years. I took them off for inspection and found the driver/pax seat bottoms now have tears in the leather. The exterior was great until about a month ago when a co-worker slid into me in the rear from the snow. The trunk closes and locks no problem, but is dented pretty good. Bumper got cracked as well. Drive-tran was rebuilt 2 yrs ago. I’ve got a new engine with only 20k in (still under transferable warrantee). New alternator, water pump, starter, belts, etc. Trans was rebuilt 4 yrs ago. Car runs great! Drive it to work every day. All it needs is a new trunk (possibly bumper), and brake rotors on the front (cheap). Email me for pics (dpfeffer@vt.edu). Looking for $1000.

please send pics i already have two whats one more, plus where are you at?
i am in Santa Rosa. Does new engine also include new blower? how many miles? no brake problems? other than junk rotors?
reply when you can
THANKS
Brad

brad.r.ogburn said:
please send pics i already have two whats one more, plus where are you at?
i am in Santa Rosa. Does new engine also include new blower? how many miles? no brake problems? other than junk rotors?
reply when you can
THANKS
Brad

Thanks for the interest Brad. Planned on replacing the super charger when I did the engine, but the mechanic said it looked great and not to bother, so I didn't. 136,000 mi on the car in total (bout 20k on the new engine). The rotors are the only thing causing any problems. The monitor doesn't like them. If you hit the brakes hard, the ABS light with come on. It resets when you turn the car off so I know it's no bigge. ABS works fine, I checked. Rotors def warped though.

BTW, checked under the seat covers again. I was wrong in my first post, only the drivers seat has a crack in the leather. PAX and rear are both fine.

still for sale?

Is the car still for sale? I emailed you today asking about the rebuilt motor. Intersted in buying the car send pics. send me your phone number so we can talk. I live in pa and willing to drive down on thursday. call me 610-746-0643

Lou

Car is still for sale. Was told it was a done deal by one member who backed out last sec b/c of his wife. Email for pics. Thanks!

Back