What SUP !

stocker 89

Just wanted to see if I could still post. Saw a black SC rollin down Fluer while I was working for a livin . COOL ! Well I would not call it living just workin yeah just working. Peace........l

stocker 89 said:
Just wanted to see if I could still post. Saw a black SC rollin down Fluer while I was working for a livin . COOL ! Well I would not call it living just workin yeah just working. Peace........l
It's good to see you back on the BBS, I thought you got lost or something!!! :D

i'm not sure who you saw, stocker, but i saw a dark blue/black sc rollin around with "JLAUDIO" for a license plate. haha made me laugh............. and miss my car :(

the house is really nice... much closer to work, much nicer area(the neighbors dont scream at each other which is really nice); only downfall is that it's a little haunted.

dsm isn't too shabby, i got my front mount a coupla days ago, and as soon as i order a few other necessary items i'll be ready to turn the boost up to 17-18 pounds and say goodbye to traction. after that's all said and done i'll be ordering the 3" turbo-back exhaust (good for unlocking about 3-6psi) then i'll be done with it and can go back to the bird.

speaking of birds- how's yours? get it dyno'd yet?

end of the month it is going on the dyno. Runs good, i did a pulley swap the other day to get the boost back up, that was a good kick in the pants.

Now I need a 10% js to throw on and get the pressure back to 20ish. That is when it is a big blast to drive!

oh sweet- sounds like you're making some good progress... it'll probably be another month at least before the dsm is done, but after it is, we should hit up earlville

Back