PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Sale!!!! Restocking For 2005!!!

cudaz101
04-10-2005, 09:51 AM
OK...I NEED TO RESTOCK FOR 2005!!!!!!

The 18X8 SILVER ADR Kasai is ON SALE so take advantage while it lasts. THIS SALE ENDS MAY 1st @ 5pm PACIFIC TIME!!!!!

$140ea SHIPPED FREE!!!!

THIS IS A ONE TIME SHOT...They will never be at this price again.

Supply of these is LIMITED so if you are on the fence JUMP!!! If you want to hold a set and you don't have ALL the funds to get them right now at this price, we will accept a non-refundable 25% down via Money Order or VISA...Once you hold them you are commited or you lose your partial payment. Feel free to email me with ANY questions you might have. I can do a special deal on a tire combo as well. Email for details on that as well.

CUDAZ101@YAHOO.COM

http://members.tccoa.com/cudaz101/ADR-45%20KASAI%20SILVER%20copy.jpg

http://members.tccoa.com/cudaz101/90SC_silv_kasai_2.jpg

http://members.tccoa.com/cudaz101/90SC_silv_kasai_4.jpg

BRAD

Blue89SC
04-14-2005, 11:56 AM
when will you have the chrome ones back in??? I NEED a set ....

anthony

cudaz101
04-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Anthony,
Far as I am told chome is no longer an option. Sorry...If that changes I will let you know.

Brad

rzibilske77
04-14-2005, 12:54 PM
I want..I want!! :D Yea i am one of those who don't have all the cash now, so if i put 25% down (140.00) how much time do i have to complete payment?

OK...I NEED TO RESTOCK FOR 2005!!!!!!

The 18X8 SILVER ADR Kasai is ON SALE so take advantage while it lasts. THIS SALE ENDS MAY 1st @ 5pm PACIFIC TIME!!!!!

$140ea SHIPPED FREE!!!!

THIS IS A ONE TIME SHOT...They will never be at this price again.

Supply of these is LIMITED so if you are on the fence JUMP!!! If you want to hold a set and you don't have ALL the funds to get them right now at this price, we will accept a non-refundable 25% down via Money Order or VISA...Once you hold them you are commited or you lose your partial payment. Feel free to email me with ANY questions you might have. I can do a special deal on a tire combo as well. Email for details on that as well.

CUDAZ101@YAHOO.COM

http://members.tccoa.com/cudaz101/ADR-45%20KASAI%20SILVER%20copy.jpg

http://members.tccoa.com/cudaz101/90SC_silv_kasai_2.jpg

http://members.tccoa.com/cudaz101/90SC_silv_kasai_4.jpg

BRAD

cudaz101
04-14-2005, 01:04 PM
The terms are 60Days no interest but we CAN be flexable. The bottom line is that you are commited when you make your deposit/purchase. So 90 Days would not be out of the question.

Give us a call and work it out. When the wheels are payed for in full they will ship the same day. I recomend taking advantage of the tire deal as well. Free shipping on these items is very nice. They arrive ready to bolt on so no cost or hassle getting tires mounted and balanced or even taking the chance of a tire shop damaging your wheels. Something to condsider.

Cheers,

Brad

rzibilske77
04-14-2005, 01:38 PM
What is shown on your car? Brand & size how much $$$ for rubber/rim deal?

btw...do u accept paypal?

thanks, Robert

The terms are 60Days no interest but we CAN be flexable. The bottom line is that you are commited when you make your deposit/purchase. So 90 Days would not be out of the question.

Give us a call and work it out. When the wheels are payed for in full they will ship the same day. I recomend taking advantage of the tire deal as well. Free shipping on these items is very nice. They arrive ready to bolt on so no cost or hassle getting tires mounted and balanced or even taking the chance of a tire shop damaging your wheels. Something to condsider.

Cheers,

Brad

cudaz101
04-14-2005, 02:12 PM
In regards to PayPal...We don't use this service as we have had problems with them in the past. We do take VISA/MasterCard or Money Orders.

They are 18X8 ADR Kasai wheels as pictured alone and on the car above "$140ea".

The tires are 245-45-VR18 GoodYear/Kelly Tires "145ea". Same tires that are on the pictured car "Mine"...

The combination or just the wheels ship FREE...Here is a Breakdown of the package. This is the typical setup. We have installation kits "Lunuts & Wheel Lox" as well if you need it.

$140ea ADR 18X8 ADR Kasai SILVER Shipped FREE
$145ea 245-45-VR18 GoodYear/Kelly HPT tires
$12ea Mount/Match Balance/Handling
$20set Hubcentric Rings
========================================
$1208 to your door ready to bolt on

Brad

tbird88
04-19-2005, 07:39 AM
Oh great wheelfodda...is there any chance that you have a line on AR Hopsters? 15x8?

your industrialstrengthpowdercoater in Tejas,

'bird

cudaz101
04-19-2005, 07:54 AM
Oh great wheelfodda...is there any chance that you have a line on AR Hopsters? 15x8?

your industrialstrengthpowdercoater in Tejas,

'bird

Brotha Wynn...Anything for you man... :cool:

BTW...Thats a YES...The bigger question is FOR WHAT??? They don't do Tbird BP in those...I am assuming it is for something else???

Brad

SilverCasket
04-19-2005, 09:12 AM
$560 shipped is a great price for those rims. .. I'd love to order a set, but without the tires, it'd be tough to cruise! :) ... I don't know if I could split with $1140 for all, but I'm not denying that it's a great product for a great price. ... Too bad it's gone 05/01. .. If it were a bit cheaper for the package, I'd be calling. ... Good Luck to all that order, they look great! Wish I could show them off to everyone at Carlisle!

Anthony

SilverCasket
04-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Alright. I gave in. I order a set & am waiting their arrival. ... Tires & Rims ready to bolt on.

I'll post back on the speed they came along with the packaging. .. Then of course the look and ride to follow!

Anthony

Dirk SC
04-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Alright. I gave in. I order a set & am waiting their arrival. ... Tires & Rims ready to bolt on.

I'll post back on the speed they came along with the packaging. .. Then of course the look and ride to follow!

Anthony

I ordered some a while back and they came almost within a week..........to Canada. Brad doesnt mess around. :)

SilverCasket
04-26-2005, 02:24 PM
I figured that on his speedy responses. ... Well, lets hear it man. How'd they ride. Lets see some pics! ...

I can't wait till they get here.

Anthony

Dirk SC
04-26-2005, 06:17 PM
I figured that on his speedy responses. ... Well, lets hear it man. How'd they ride. Lets see some pics! ...

I can't wait till they get here.

Anthony

Lol I would love too but the car is in pieces right now. The engine goes back in next week and the wheels will be on not too long after that. I will be sure to post pics when it is all done. They sure do look purdy in the garage though.

8ate8
04-26-2005, 06:44 PM

Anthony

LOL. So did I. I just COULDN'T pass up the deal on them and they're the exact rims I've always wanted. I wanted to just finish doing the autorotor and then start saving my money, but damn they're such a good price.

SilverCasket
04-26-2005, 08:16 PM
18 " Rims Jim!

:D
Anthony

8ate8
05-08-2005, 10:48 PM
damn you brad for making me spend money.. now i have to go out and buy lowering springs and new shocks to complete this bad *** look :)

http://www.8ate8.com/sc/images/18s.jpg

SilverCasket
05-09-2005, 12:09 AM
JIM! THat's A Great Sig! ... ANd Yeah, they are pretty awesome. .. Gotta check the ride once I get them on. .. SHould be this week.

How's it ride for you Jim?

ANthony

cudaz101
05-09-2005, 02:08 AM
damn you brad for making me spend money.. now i have to go out and buy lowering springs and new shocks to complete this bad *** look :)

http://www.8ate8.com/sc/images/18s.jpg

Sweet JIM...Glad they arrived safe and you are happy with the new look. They look geat on your car. How do you like the look of the Dunlops??? Yea..Once it is dropped it will look even better.

Look forward to your review on the tires and the setup as a whole.

Anthony...Why are'nt yours on yet???

Brad

SilverCasket
05-09-2005, 07:12 AM
My car rolls to meets (when it's running). .. So, I think the next one is on the 15th. .. I'm a last minute guy. .. So it's safe to say about 10am on the 15th before I roll out, I'll be on the jack & breaking out the Snap On cordless impact wrench!

Jim, I agree on the lowering. .. As against cosmetic mods as I have been, I think I'll go ahead and drop it.

Anthony

8ate8
05-09-2005, 11:45 AM
the ride is pretty good. and the dunlops are nice looking. nice aggressive tread on them.

only small discrepency i have is the way they were packaged when i got them. since you left the outer part of the rim on the outer part of when you wrapped it, and with UPS liking to treat stuff they way they do, all four rims had minor abbrasions on the rim surface. probably shoulda put cardboard on the outside of the rims, too. oh well, maybe i'll see if it'll buff out. it's not deep scratches or anything. oh, and I did have to be present to sign for the rims btw. Luckily my neighbor was home and signed for them.

it took me like 30 minutes to get all that saran wrap off.. lol.

SilverCasket
05-09-2005, 12:55 PM
... I didn't have to sign for mine. . That's wierd. .. But anyway, yeah, they sure were tightly packaged. .. I did notice no cardboard on the outside (there was on the inside) ... I'll have to check when I get a moment. ..

Good thing we don't ride around with our rims inside out!!! :)

ps - New Lentech TQCNVTR arrives today. .. Throw that in tomorrow & see how she fly's!

Anthony

Dirk SC
05-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Got my tires on order and the car should be finished soon. I can't wait to put my wheels on. Those pictures make it worse :rolleyes: