Spring is in the Air

nighthawk

Hi Fellas :cool:

Well spring is in the Air and i think i have the fever!! I been bustin my butt all winter long in the great white north on a drilling rig with one thought in my mind.........Soooop up the SuperCoupe hehehe.....

Anyways i talked with SCP the other day and been looking around thier website along with MN12, and Texas Thunderbirds!

Some things i have thought of doing for the ol' girl

SCP 3 peice underdrive pulley set
BHJ Balancer (finally)
3 " SCP Fresh Air System
C&L 76mm MAFS
BBK 75mm TB
38lbs injectors
190 lph SCP fuel pump
10% SC Pulley
SCP/Kook Mid-Length Headers (coated)
SCP High Flow Cats
SCP High Flow Catback Exhaust 2.5 - 2.5XRes - 2.5
Fel-Pro upper engine gasket set
Custom Tuning Chip set
A bigger Radiator(any suggestions)
Rebuild Kit for BlowerMotor

As for the BlowerMotor itself...I was looking into the "S" model offered by SCP...which looks like a great buy, but I was also planning on porting out the intake manifold and the heads in a few key areas, and as I sit now...I have a spare BlowerMotor w/o the rotorpack, so maybe i will test my skills at porting on the spare one and see what happens hehehe

Onto the bottom end....i was thinking of leaving it alone...but the more i think about it, the more i think it will come back to haunt me...so the best thing would be to restore to peak condition, which means alot of work and time.....and of course $$$!

But time is on my side, and the great white north is turnin green again, so ill see you boys in the summer on the streets of Niagara soon enough :D

Back