89 Sc Runs Good $800 O.b.o. Or Trade

hurley182420

can email pics upon request. needs tune up, rad. fan rewired and cosmetic TLC. Def. negotiable on price. Looking for a truck or suv of some sort also, so ANY trades considered. just need to get rid of it. Please email me at hurley182420@hotmail.com, rather than pming me. must pick up.

hurley182420 said:
can email pics upon request. needs tune up, rad. fan rewired and cosmetic TLC. Def. negotiable on price. Looking for a truck or suv of some sort also, so ANY trades considered. just need to get rid of it. Please email me at hurley182420@hotmail.com, rather than pming me. must pick up.

It would be helpful if we knew where the car is, don't ya think?? :confused: :rolleyes:

He's in Atlanta (did some searching). I wish you were closer, or could deliver. I have a good work truck I'd trade, but I'm in Missouri. :(

Rick

I'd be willing to go down to $500, $400 whatever. The car is going to be towed if i don't sell it in the next 2 days an i really dont want that to happen. Needs to be picked up, but I will go cheap as hell if someone wants to snatch it up...awesome price for a running bird. email me at hurley182420@hotmail.com or call me at 678-852-2111

i tried emailing you,is the car still for sale?
hurley182420 said:
I'd be willing to go down to $500, $400 whatever. The car is going to be towed if i don't sell it in the next 2 days an i really dont want that to happen. Needs to be picked up, but I will go cheap as hell if someone wants to snatch it up...awesome price for a running bird. email me at hurley182420@hotmail.com or call me at 678-852-2111

Back