Black SC on Bells Mill Rd in Chesapeake

Scott Long

It was parked in a driveway, any of you live on Bells Mill Rd off of Cedar near Tidewater College in Chesapeake?

I've also seen a white SC parked in a yard off of Volvo Parkway behind the Lowes by where the road dead ends for the higway.

Scott Long said:
It was parked in a driveway, any of you live on Bells Mill Rd off of Cedar near Tidewater College in Chesapeake?

I've also seen a white SC parked in a yard off of Volvo Parkway behind the Lowes by where the road dead ends for the higway.

i have an LX on Washington Drive, but I've seen SC's on Waters Rd. in Stonegate off of Johnstown Rd. and one really nice 94 or 95 on Mt. Pleasant Rd. I really want one like that on Mt. P

btw I just saw Andy Fox making a jackass of himself on Cedar Rd. about an hour ago.

capitanBS said:
i have an LX on Washington Drive, but I've seen SC's on Waters Rd. in Stonegate off of Johnstown Rd. and one really nice 94 or 95 on Mt. Pleasant Rd. I really want one like that on Mt. P

btw I just saw Andy Fox making a jackass of himself on Cedar Rd. about an hour ago.

Andy's good at that! Somebody's gonna get out of their car & punch him someday!

Back