Head lights flashing????

Turbong2001

:mad:
My head lights start flashing on and off after a few minutes driving down the road. People think im flashing them.......Help :(
They do it with the brights on and off. First started when i used my fog lights, now it doesn't matter.

Head light switch, get one from a parts store for like $11.00 I would run relay to your fog light switch and then you won't have that problem anymore.

lights

contact Competition Lighting and get a high powered harness and bulbs and your problems will be over.The stock lighting sucks anyway.You will be amazed at the improvement.I think there is a link under links.

Theres An Open Recall On Some Early Model Mn12 Headlight Switches-- Contact Ford Dealer W/ Your Vin.

Check out the recall for your year but it's only a temporary fix. Eventually your multi-purpose stalk will fry also. Even if you separate the fog light circuit it only reduces the current going through the stock switches a little bit. The only permanent fix is to use the Competition and other lighting harnesses available, so the stock circuit only handles nominal voltage to operate the relays. The harness is about $50 and then you can add brighter bulbs if you need to; takes about 30 mins to install.

i had the same problem, then i bought the high performance headlight package from supercoupeperformance, havent had the problem since and now i can keep both my low and high beams on at the same time

Back