Looking for a Supercoupe

coolchick647

Looking for a 5spd supercoupe

Hey guys im looking for a 5spd supercoupe that has a moonroof and doesnt need that much work or none if possible.....im located in connecticut....willing to drive to new york, new jersey, massachusetts, and other surrounding states.....let me know what you got.....

There is someone here in queens NYC that has a blue 94 for sale. Needs a little bit of work. You can email me xmetalgodnyc@aol.com and I can give you info...I was going to buy it but I have two already..My AIM name is also the same as my aol email

Damon

Where in CT. are you located?

Bill

coolchick647 said:
Hey guys im looking for a 5spd supercoupe that has a moonroof and doesnt need that much work or none if possible.....im located in connecticut....willing to drive to new york, new jersey, massachusetts, and other surrounding states.....let me know what you got.....

A friend of mine just mentioned he may be selling his 92 SC. It is red/black int., 5 speed, moonroof, etc.etc. The car is real clean, around 85 K for miles. I m not sure of the price, I think he said somewhere around $5,000 but don't quote me on it. Let me know if it something like your looking for and I will get more details. The car is located in western N.Y. near the northern tip of Lake Ontario. Ron

Sounds like something that i am looking for but i am not willing to pay 5000 for one.....find out more and let me know.....

coolchick647 said:
Sounds like something that i am looking for but i am not willing to pay 5000 for one.....find out more and let me know.....
Sorry for the delay, sent you a PM with details and contact info. Ron

Alright....i guess that i should have included this too....i am not willing to spend over 2000 for a supercoupe.....if i do spend more on one, this is my guidelines ......anything over the 2000 mark the car should have very little damage anything 3000 or over should be mint....sorry about this one that should narrow it down a little....i expect a lot for my money ya know......let me know what you guys got.........

Christy

92 5-speed no moon roof....

Turbong2001

red w/black leather 92 5-speed OHIO
134k less then 8k on new head gaskets, less then 1k on trany rebuild from xr7dave. Red with Black leather interior. Car runs great!

Has window visors,
headlight covers,
intercooler fan,
new upper ball joints,
new front bushings,
new rear bushings,
new solid motor mounts,
new tranny mount,
fresh tranny rebuild by xr7 dave,
just rebuilt rear end with 327 gears & new seals,
cold air intake, K&N cone filter,
B&M short throw shifter,
lowered,
New tires, also have a set of mickey thompsons on SC wheels,
new hoses, and radiator flush and fluids,
water pump,
new plugs and wires,
new brakes,
heads and intake ported and pollished,
drive shaft rebuilt and reballanced with new universals,
just had an alighnment,
has stock exhaust but two high flow 2.5 cats and two 40 series 2.5 flow-masters go with car.

Car has always had synthetic sinse i have had it, got car from original owner. I have not driven it in the snow. $3,500.00 OBO

Email for Pics.
Email or Pm me Turbong2001@aol.com or if local call me at (937) 520-3750

Back