PDA

View Full Version : April 24 Car Show in St. James

SCchick89
04-12-2005, 10:33 AM
hey everyone, i see the posts have died down. is everyone still interested in this club thing??? anyway, there is a car show in st james, at the flowerfield fairgrounds april 24. i usually put my bird in for judging, but i'd be happy to meet up with anyone who wants to go, and head there together. maybe we can get a little group of scs together for the show... as for us, anyone have any idea for another meet?? maybe again at applebees but this time we'll go in and get some food after everyone gets there.

Ira R.
04-12-2005, 10:53 AM
hey everyone, i see the posts have died down. is everyone still interested in this club thing??? anyway, there is a car show in st james, at the flowerfield fairgrounds april 24. i usually put my bird in for judging, but i'd be happy to meet up with anyone who wants to go, and head there together. maybe we can get a little group of scs together for the show... as for us, anyone have any idea for another meet?? maybe again at applebees but this time we'll go in and get some food after everyone gets there.

I'd love to go, but I can't. This working weekends just sucks!

Ira

lube70
04-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Where's St. James?????

I am from Jersey (run the Jersey Club) and would like to attend it it's close enough.

I'm coming from North Jersey (near Giant's Stadium).

Thanks,

Don

Ira R.
04-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Where's St. James?????

I'm coming from North Jersey (near Giant's Stadium).

Thanks,

Don

If you mapquest it to see where it is it will tell you it's about 1 1/2 hours out -north shore of Suffolk county. If you cut through the tunnels and don't get held up coming cross-town you can make it comfortably in less time. The L.I.E. shouldn't be a problem at that time on a Sunday morning.

Going home there will be more traffic. Nice little country town, plenty to see and do.

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
04-12-2005, 10:01 PM
I;ll be there

fasttbird12
04-16-2005, 06:46 PM
ill be there dont know if ill have my camaro or tbird that day

Ira R.
04-17-2005, 03:04 PM
ill be there dont know if ill have my camaro or tbird that day

Hey Jay, did you ever sell the blue SC??

Ira

fasttbird12
04-17-2005, 03:30 PM
yep its soldddd

XxSlowpokexX
04-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Chances are if teh weather is bad or maybe raining I wont be there....My buds dont Drive thier cars in the rain..Go figure haha

Ira R.
04-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Well, it turned out to be a beautiful day weather wise, so how was the show?? Who went, who won, come on...... let's hear some local gossip!!

Ira

SCchick89
04-26-2005, 07:21 PM
i never made it out to the show...i figured it was gonna be rained out and the field would be crappy! next time. :)

fasttbird12
04-26-2005, 07:38 PM
i dident go eather