89 sc parts for sale--

bbwolff

I have grey interior parts, seats, panels, dash gauges-white face, 3.55 rear pumkin, rear axles, front spindles-with calipers, rear taillights set, front header panel (behind bumper), doors, windows, wiring harnesses, ride & abs controllers, PCM, jbl radio stuff--would like to sell all of it0---CHEAP!!!!!I take pay pal and can ship almost anywhere!!!!!I am just west of Chicago if you want to pick up!!!!ALAN---If you want to call 630-879-5636---

89 5spd parts

It is an 89 5 spd--I have console, pedals, interior parts--ect>>>>>
call me with needs--630-879-5636---ALAN

Weatherstrips

bbwolff said:
I have grey interior parts, seats, panels, dash gauges-white face, 3.55 rear pumkin, rear axles, front spindles-with calipers, rear taillights set, front header panel (behind bumper), doors, windows, wiring harnesses, ride & abs controllers, PCM, jbl radio stuff--would like to sell all of it0---CHEAP!!!!!I take pay pal and can ship almost anywhere!!!!!I am just west of Chicago if you want to pick up!!!!ALAN---If you want to call 630-879-5636---

I'm looking for a REALLY GOOD pair of door weatherstrips. I'd also take a good trunk weatherstrip, and a good hood-to-cowl weatherstrip. I need 'em with no tears, snags, scuffs, etc. Let me know what you've got...

Thanks,

JD

Back