Should we change our name?

mcate

I'm wondering if we should change our name to "Super Coupe Club of Hampton Roads", or "Super Coupe Club of Tidewater". Or what about Super Coupe Club of Southeast Va"? Anyone ever look at the list of clubs on here? Ours is the only one that begins with the location! No big deal, I just noticed it today & thought it was kinda funny. What does everyone think?

mcate said:
I'm wondering if we should change our name to "Super Coupe Club of Hampton Roads", or "Super Coupe Club of Tidewater". Or what about Super Coupe Club of Southeast Va"? Anyone ever look at the list of clubs on here? Ours is the only one that begins with the location! No big deal, I just noticed it today & thought it was kinda funny. What does everyone think?

...nope,let's stay different..HRSCC has a nice "roll" to it.....but what do I now,I'm just a dumb *** white boy!
z

z90sc said:
...nope,let's stay different..HRSCC has a nice "roll" to it.....but what do I now,I'm just a dumb *** white boy!
z

You & me both! Magnum Powers has my blower & expects to have it for a week & a half. $75 to re-buff the case where it got "frost bit". Still haven't heard back about the coupler, but I'm fairly certain that's what the problem was.

Back