PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in teflon sc rotors?

super red91
04-12-2005, 09:51 PM
There is a local GTP guy by me that sells GTP parts. He has some teflon coated rotors that come stock in the GTP blowers. I am purchasing the last new set he has but he still has other nice sc rotors available. He told me if there is any other people that want sc rotors to let him know and he could take a few bucks off the price. He charges $75 for a nice set of used rotors, so they should be a little cheaper than that if he takes money off.
Let me know, Ryan Ruvolo

scbird1
04-13-2005, 12:10 AM
I might just be interested. I would need a pic of them and maybe the mileage on the m90 they came from? Thanks ,Mark

super red91
04-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Im goin to his shop thursday night, I will take a pic of them and ask him how many miles they have on them.

scbird1
04-13-2005, 12:20 AM
Thanks that would be awsome.

Tony8470
04-13-2005, 12:25 AM
Just to let you know, the rotors cannot safely be pushed from the bearings on the "bearing plate". They shoud come mounted on the bearing plate (plate between the housing and snout) If they do not then they really are just junk metal.

super red91
04-13-2005, 01:11 AM
They come attached to the bearing plate ;)

Toms-SC
04-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Can he get M112 rotors?

David Neibert
04-13-2005, 01:29 PM
There is a local GTP guy by me that sells GTP parts. He has some teflon coated rotors that come stock in the GTP blowers. I am purchasing the last new set he has but he still has other nice sc rotors available. He told me if there is any other people that want sc rotors to let him know and he could take a few bucks off the price. He charges $75 for a nice set of used rotors, so they should be a little cheaper than that if he takes money off.
Let me know, Ryan Ruvolo

Ryan,

I'm interested in a good low mileage rotor pack from a GTP. From what I understand it just requires relocating one dowel pin to use the rotor pack on an SC M90.

If this guy is coming to Dayton I'll buy one off him there. I just want to make sure the bearings and seals are nice and tight and the teflon coating is still in tact.

David

matt'sdrag95
04-13-2005, 03:51 PM
these will have create a tighter tollerance between the rotors and the case than an early (say 91) m90 correct??

if this is the case, please let me know if these end up being nice.. if they are i would like a set as well.

thanks,
matt

super red91
04-13-2005, 05:04 PM
I dont think he has any m112 rotors but I can ask him about those. He is sponsored by intense racing and has a gtp and a bonny in the high 10's. So since hes in with intense and they do the m112 conversions for gtp owners maybe he can let me know where they get the rotors from and if he can get any.

Dave,
Hes not coming to the dayton meet. Stan W and I are going to his shop tomorrow to check out the rotors and we could look at a set for you if your interested. Hopefully I will have a digital camera to take a few pics if that helps anyone.

super red91
04-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Also to let everyone know 94-95 superchargers DO not have teflon coated rotors, they have an epoxy coating. You can read this article http://www.sccoa.com/articles/blowerbuild.php next to the pictures of the rotors it explains. The rotors Im looking at are coming out of superchargers that are 97 and newer, so Eaton must have found out that teflon works better than epoxy since they changed coatings. Maybe these rotors are even more efficient :D , who knows.

David Neibert
04-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I dont think he has any m112 rotors but I can ask him about those. He is sponsored by intense racing and has a gtp and a bonny in the high 10's. So since hes in with intense and they do the m112 conversions for gtp owners maybe he can let me know where they get the rotors from and if he can get any.

Dave,
Hes not coming to the dayton meet. Stan W and I are going to his shop tomorrow to check out the rotors and we could look at a set for you if your interested. Hopefully I will have a digital camera to take a few pics if that helps anyone.

That would be great, because I am very interested in buying a set. I was thinking about swapping the rotor pack off my wifes 99 GTP, but I don't think she would be very happy if I did.

Any chance he would trust you to bring them to the Dayton meet to sell ?

David

XxSlowpokexX
04-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Very interested as well

super red91
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
I will find out tomorrow if he will let me take any to the dayton meet.

scbird1
04-13-2005, 10:55 PM
If you could also find out details on what form of payment he would like and where to send it to that would be great as im up for the buy.

super red91
04-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Here is what is at the bottom of his email concerning payment:
PAYPAL GTPED@msn.com for NON credit card payments + GTPED@hotmail.com CREDIT CARDS only (add 3% for credit card payments/$1 minimum) OH residents add 8% sales tax

SC90_Pete
04-14-2005, 11:37 AM
What kind of performance gains can be expected with the teflon rotors as opposed to the stock rotors?

super red91
04-14-2005, 12:15 PM
About a 2psi increase in boost using the same pulley. Say you had a 5% underdrive on your blower making 15psi, you could swap in coated rotors and drop the pulley size back to stock and still make 15psi. Your spinning the blower slower which creates less heat and adds hp. The coated rotors also have a tigther tolerance and are more efficient (lower outlet temps) which adds hp.

joshbea6
04-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Any idea how thick the teflon coating is on the rotors? If it is only a couple of mills, then it is concieveable that I could do aftermarket teflon coating of rotors for people.

Let me know if you have any numbers on thickness, etc.

super red91
04-14-2005, 12:52 PM
I dont think you can take the bare aluminum rotors and teflon coat them. I think the teflon rotors are machined smaller than the regualr aluminum ones so that it has the room for the teflon coating. Try doing a search, I know there was a big discussion about this.

victor malvar
04-14-2005, 05:21 PM
I would also be Interested!!! how much teflon has peeled off these rotors...If any?

Pictures up close would be great. :)
Thanks!
Victor

Jimmy 2Coupes
04-14-2005, 05:58 PM
I may be interested in a set of these rotors as well.

super red91
04-14-2005, 09:48 PM
He left his shop early today so I missed him, sunday afternoon we are supposed to meet up again. I will ask him how many sets he has, pricing, and take pictures also.

J57ltr
04-14-2005, 10:04 PM
I have a 97 and 98 M90 and the rotors are not teflon coated they are more of an anodized finish.

BTW: Nice pic you have next to your name there.

SC90_Pete
04-15-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm interested as well if the price is right.

super red91
04-17-2005, 09:48 PM
I have a 97 and 98 M90 and the rotors are not teflon coated they are more of an anodized finish.

BTW: Nice pic you have next to your name there.
Can you post pictures of what yours look like? I picked up my new set today and they are not an anodized finish, they are teflon coated.

ScrapSC
04-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Just let me know if they are the correct ones and I will get the payment out. Was great to meet ya in Dayton. Very sweet car (especially the shifter and seats!).. Hope to see again...

Anthony and Sally

Can you post pictures of what yours look like? I picked up my new set today and they are not an anodized finish, they are teflon coated.

supercatxr7
04-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Interested as well.

J57ltr
04-18-2005, 09:31 AM

sure I'll post them tonight. I have even sprayed brake cleaner and B-12 on them and nothing hurts them. They are a copper color like the cases.

Jef

Slysc
04-18-2005, 04:02 PM
I definately want a set.
Let me know when they are available and I will send payment.

Thanks,

slycrew@bignet.net

Kurt K
04-18-2005, 10:45 PM
I definately want a set.
Let me know when they are available and I will send payment.

Thanks,

slycrew@bignet.net
I'd probably be interested.

SCollord90
04-18-2005, 11:14 PM
possibly interested as well...

J57ltr
04-19-2005, 10:16 AM
sure I'll post them tonight. I have even sprayed brake cleaner and B-12 on them and nothing hurts them. They are a copper color like the cases.

Jef

Going to have to wait till I get back from Ill. Will be back Friday and will be able to get to the rotor packs then. (had the garage door replaced so I shoved everything to the back of the garage so they could install) Glad to finally get rid of that 1 piece 2 car garage door from the 50's.

Jeff

scbird1
04-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Still waiting to see some pic`s of those rotors and I hope he has about 30 sets because I think everyone one the boards wants a set. I would like to know for sure they will clear our early cases 89-93 as well. If they are in short supply, I hope he will sell them in the order of the replies on this thread. Thanks, Mark

matt'sdrag95
04-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Quote:
"Originally Posted by J57ltr

BTW: Nice pic you have next to your name there. "

if you check out the patent that Eaton corp put out on the "rotary blower with an abradable coating" you'll see that the rotors have an epoxy cured resin coating. it's not teflon, that's too expensive. the epoxy is filled with a lubricant (IE graphite) to prevent gawling, and scratching if the rotors were to accidentally contact the case.

i actually sent my case out yesterday to have it teflon coated through a millitary vendor at my work.. expecting it back thursday.. i'll let you guys know how it works out. i could POSSIBLY get them to coat other cases (for a fee) if it comes out well enough.

matt

J57ltr
04-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes most of us know that they are not teflon. Just like 36# injectors aren't 36# they are actually more like 34.5#. I have read the patent many times, and am probably one of the few on the board that actually understand the reason behind the slots in the top of the case on the discharge side.

I have said epoxy till I am blue in the face but since everyone else says teflon, it's just less confusion.

Just like a 2X4 isn't really 2" X 4"...

Also I didn't just pick up a set of rotors I have had them for a while, don't know where that part of the quote camee from but it wasn't me.

Changing subjects I know for a fact that Ford rotors will not fit the GM case and snout without modification to the driven snout side of the case. I think they will work the other way though.

I'll post pics side by side of the early and late ford rotor pack and the GM rotor pack, I'll even put in an M112 set for comparo.

Jeff

super red91
04-19-2005, 03:17 PM
I know the 94-95 blowers are epoxy coated. These rotors are not the same, they are out of m90 blowers that are 97+. From info ive gathered on clubgp and from Ed Morad (the one with the rotors) the gtp rotors are teflon coated.

J57ltr
04-19-2005, 03:38 PM
From my measurments the early and late rotors are the same except for the coating. I know someone said they are different but I have measured them. There is a divverence in the rotor plate that is the same for the GM rotorpack plate. I'll post the pics, but I am leaving to for Ill. now so I'll have to dig them out Friday.

Jeff

scbird1
04-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Come on guys, am I missing something? If my seal and oil come before we can figure out whats what im just going to slap her back to gether so I can get this car running. After 3 years it only has 50 miles of tow trucks pulling it from place to place.

super red91
04-21-2005, 01:37 AM
He has several sets that are in decent condition (small chips of teflon missing on the edges) and only 1 or 2 good sets left. I dont know how much the small chips affect the rotors but I would assume that rotors that are 98% coated are better than nothing. This weekend I am going to put in my new set in my blower. I want to make sure that everything works out first so that everyone here doesnt go out and buy them and not have it work out. I will keep you posted on my progress this weekend.

victor malvar
04-21-2005, 02:29 AM
Hi I'm also Interested as I said before, I do not think it will make to much diffrence as long as they are not huge spots and its lifting up like paint does sometimes not sticking right to the surface of wood, metals,etc. If you see a bunch on the ends that not good. especially like some of the Lightining blowers did for awhile. I have a lighting blower and a few other ported blowers that are kick butt. They are a works of art. I just may show some pictures but not the procedure and other things that I had to work real hard to obtain for a Friend and I got him set up to do it and do it right. Now we work together for the good of all of us. The prices are not high they are worth every penny. When you take the Parts needed to Re-build find the right blowers in good shape that sell for $250.00 anyway thats just for the blower with good lobes and complete snouts we re-build them completelly Buy the good ones find all the bearings and couplers and more etc etc.
and about 4 to 5 hours of real tedeous work also smooth as silk every where so there is smoth air flow... plus other tricks of the trade...They are not so expensive $600.00 without the pulley a warrantee is debateable because everyone has diffrent ways of over spinning these blowers... They are right on the money...I gurantee you will not be disapointed. Good boost to boot!!! powder coated like new! While the wheels spin.....
I would like to try a teflon rotor but then the prices go up. I'm willing to give it a try. If any one wants well ported blowers just let me know! Guaranteed, and a power pulley... Look out. It may not be an AR but the are a ARE-US! I have tried one on a stock sc and if I would have also ported the plenum Hmmm. That's another story!
Thanks Tim I will talk with you soon. :D
Victor.....
Thanks Tim!

seawalkersee
04-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I just read this whole thread and I am not interested at all. Oh...wait...yes I am. I would like to see what they look like and see the difference in the parts. I have never been inside of the blowers but as they say...Parts is parts, so I may venture this way until I can afford a 112 or ar. Till then I just sent the money for a 94-95.

Chris

super red91
04-24-2005, 12:59 PM
The rotors are in! :D The one difference between the gtp rotors and our stock ones is the location of one of the doll pins. It needs to be pressed out and located to another hole. I just used a C-clamp for this and it came out pretty easy. On my new set the hole that the doll pin has to be moved to had to be drilled (25/64 drill bit) because for some reason it is smaller than the other holes :confused: . On the other used set I have, the new hole where the doll pin has to be moved is the same size so no drilling is required.

I havent driven it at all to see if theres any difference since I live in Ohio and its snowing alot in april :mad:

In the pictures below are the pictures of the rotors and one of a MPII from the inside.

super red91
04-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Here is what the used set looks like. For some reason the oil likes to stick to these things :confused: you can clean it off, but leaving it on helps seal the rotors more.

ScrapSC
04-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the info on this. I have a set on the way for my MPII. Hate to hear the the weather is bad there. Would like to hear if you see any boost differance. Give me a yell at www.thunderalley.org ....

Anthony and Sally

Toms-SC
04-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Anyword on the M112 rotors? :(

J57ltr
04-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Here is what the used set looks like. For some reason the oil likes to stick to these things :confused: you can clean it off, but leaving it on helps seal the rotors more.

I still haven't had a chance to dig them out, but that coating on them isn't going to come off. Like I said before you can spray brake cleaner and carb cleaner on them and the color (light brown/gray stays) if you do that on a 94-95 rotor it will delaminate.

I will def have all three pics up tonight. Also look closely at the bearing plate and see the area that is milled between the 2 rotors it is the same on GM and Ford rotors, but not on 89-93.

Jeff

112 rotors are 1.75" longer

J57ltr
04-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Here are the three sets the Gm one is still dirty. If you look at the intersection of the rotors you will see a divit and with the GM rotors in the ford case it may be an issue. I am not sure what it is there for but I think it is to force the rotors against the rear.

Jeff

J57ltr
04-26-2005, 12:56 AM
This is a comparo of the 90 vs 112

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38737

matt'sdrag95
04-26-2005, 09:13 AM
so what years did the GTP's come with the teflon rotors??

or what years and models period..

thanks,
matt

J57ltr
04-26-2005, 09:28 AM
97 and later, before that it was the M62. The 2005 blower is a upgraded blower for the 240hp 3.8. The inlet is different and the bolt pattern resembles the M112 pattern (1 less bolt on "top")

Jeff

matt'sdrag95
04-26-2005, 09:39 AM
97 and later, before that it was the M62. The 2005 blower is a upgraded blower for the 240hp 3.8. The inlet is different and the bolt pattern resembles the M112 pattern (1 less bolt on "top")

Jeff

so your options are a rotor pack from a 97+ pontiac (GTP, BONNEVILE, etc)

or a 94/95 Supercoupe rotor pack..

correct?

and it tightens up the clearance by about .001"
right?

thanks,
matt

J57ltr
04-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Yes but the 05' won't fit.

The other thing I wanted to bring up is the indention in the rotor plate as this will shift from the pressure side of the blower to the vacuum side. If anyone knows for sure what they are for let me know. I stated my theory (with the help of my Step Father in-law)

They are thicker because of the coating and some I have spoken with generally see a 2# increase in boost. But that was also with case modifications as well (read porting). I don't think anyone has done a stock to stock comparo.

Jeff

matt'sdrag95
04-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Yes but the 05' won't fit.

The other thing I wanted to bring up is the indention in the rotor plate as this will shift from the pressure side of the blower to the vacuum side. If anyone knows for sure what they are for let me know. I stated my theory (with the help of my Step Father in-law)

They are thicker because of the coating and some I have spoken with generally see a 2# increase in boost. But that was also with case modifications as well (read porting). I don't think anyone has done a stock to stock comparo.

Jeff

i read all those threads on porting and the silencing ports before i took mine apart.
i actually cnc ported mine, tig'd the silencencing ports closed, took down all the high spots and scratches in the case, and had the entire case teflon coated... great but i think some of the tigh clearance was lost so i'm seriously thinking about a teflon rotor pack...

what's the deal, do we just contact this guy or what? i don't mind if they're used.

i'd love a set if they fit and work correctly.. meantime, if anyone has a set of 94/95 rotors email me or whatnot. boshar@polyvac.com
thanks for all the help jeff

J57ltr
04-26-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm really not sure about getting them I find GM superchargers go for about 100-200 all day long. I thought this post was in the tech forum, that's why I posted. I knoe Eaton didn't add that milled area in the rotor case for nothing. With the GM rotors it puts that area on the wrong side. The GM rotors do have a MUCH harder coating as the 94-95 rotors will melt if subjected to carb cleaner or solvent. I have not measured the rotors for the GM but will if I get a chance tonight.

It's a viable option but I think the first thing is to find out why the indention is where it is and why. It may not make a difference but then again....

Jeff

Jason Wild
04-26-2005, 05:34 PM
whats the price on a set of gtp?

J57ltr
04-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Let me know, Ryan Ruvolo

From his first post.

Jeff

super red91
04-26-2005, 08:40 PM
You can email Ed and hes the one that will sell you the rotors. His email is in one of my earlier posts.

super red91
04-26-2005, 08:43 PM
As far as the indention goes, I think my stock ford rotors has the same thing. I will have to check them out later tonight and see.

matt'sdrag95
04-26-2005, 09:20 PM
As far as the indention goes, I think my stock ford rotors has the same thing. I will have to check them out later tonight and see.

i'd love for you to fire that sucker up of yours and let us know everything works hunky dory!

You'd make your friend Ed a very happy man if you posted on here "hey, works great gained a 1psi or more, no problems!" and he got flooded with phone calls to buy all the rotor packs he can get his hands on...

give us something man, let us know how it turned out! haha

matt

super red91
04-26-2005, 10:13 PM
It has been fired up, but it snowed horribly here so I couldnt drive it and I have a vacuum leak somewhere I need to find. The next 3 days I have a meeting for my internship (eaton :D ) so it will be hard for me to fix the leak on my car and get it running right. Hopefully this weekend the boost will be back :) . As far as fitament, the rotors are the same and they go right into the case with the exception of the one doll pin.

Jason Wild
04-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Will i'm in for a set even if it's just the rotors and not the bearig plate.

J57ltr
04-26-2005, 10:56 PM
On further thought and inspection Since you are fliping the rotor set they end up being in the same position so it's a moot point.

Jeff

super red91
04-27-2005, 12:05 AM
Will i'm in for a set even if it's just the rotors and not the bearig plate.
Its the bearing plate attached to the rotors.

seawalkersee
04-27-2005, 01:33 AM
Hey red, I think I saw somewhere that your inlet actually looks like your avitar. Is this correct? If so, how did you get it soo big?

Chris

matt'sdrag95
04-27-2005, 11:26 AM
On further thought and inspection Since you are fliping the rotor set they end up being in the same position so it's a moot point.

Jeff

are you sure you flip the rotor set? i thought all you did was relocate one of the dowel pins?

matt

J57ltr
04-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Remember that the outlet is on "bottom" on the Gm and on "top" on the Ford units. By flipping I meant that the indention I refered to ends up in the same place. the dowel part discussed remains the same.

Jeff

matt'sdrag95
04-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Remember that the outlet is on "bottom" on the Gm and on "top" on the Ford units. By flipping I meant that the indention I refered to ends up in the same place. the dowel part discussed remains the same.

Jeff

that is true.. so the consensis is that these should work then huh?

red, i'll be looking forward to getting your update!

matt

J57ltr
04-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey red, I think I saw somewhere that your inlet actually looks like your avitar. Is this correct? If so, how did you get it soo big?

Chris

That's actually my pic and I used a milling machine.

Jeff

seawalkersee
04-29-2005, 01:41 AM
That's actually my pic and I used a milling machine.

Jeff

You got numbers on that gain?

Chris

J57ltr
04-29-2005, 09:39 AM
It's loud and pulls more vacuum on a 2 hp motor I ran it on. I sold all of my SC's too unreliable and too many parts are not available. Kids on the way so I bought a Taurus and kept the El Camino. It will have a M112 on it.

Jeff

seawalkersee
05-01-2005, 08:08 PM
I understand completely. 2hp motor? What gives? Is that how you test them?

Chirs

J57ltr
05-01-2005, 08:45 PM
It was all I had at the time. I don't have the money (or room) for an 80hp and VFD to drive it plus the cost the electric bill. Besides I don't have 460V 3 phase wiring at my house.

I just free flowed it and blocked the inlet and used a vacuum gauge. I am looking for a cheap motor around 8-10 hp for 230V single ph wiring. Maybe a gas engine who knows.

I can make a supercharger )and am working on it)dyno I just have very little time.

Jeff

seawalkersee
05-01-2005, 09:02 PM
I understand some of that. Now we enter the rehlm of intakes. The port at the rear of the intake has now become the choke point. What do you do...Oh wait I got this one...Sell it and buy an ElCamino.

Chris

J57ltr
05-02-2005, 12:25 AM
I've had an El Camino since about 93' and it's getting an M112. There are some pics from before I finished my SC:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5406

It ended up like the one Paul showed but with a more round corner.

As far as the lower intake goes several people modify them but for me it would just make a SC easier to break. Tbird88 does great work, contact him for something like that.

Jeff

seawalkersee
05-02-2005, 05:06 AM
Working on that right now. :D

Chris

J57ltr
05-03-2005, 04:48 PM
I just got in 2 sets of the GM rotors from Ed, they are in good shape. I will be porting some early model SC's with plenums matched.

Jeff

SCollord90
06-15-2005, 05:11 PM
wait so would these be very beneficial to a 94/95? I was thinking of upgrading to one of those but if I can get the rotors for my 90 then would I be just as well of if I did some porting? :confused:

J57ltr
06-15-2005, 07:26 PM
They are better than the 94/95 because the coating doesn't flake off.

Didn't understand what you were asking for the second part of the question.

Jeff

victor malvar
06-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi, I would be interested in some of these. I have 5 ported and fully Re-built blowers they do well some better than others, it all depend a on the lobes and how nice they are. With the power pulley I use I get 2 to 3 psi extra but this teflon would make them all more consice. I would like to try a couple of sets. I can get 14 to 15 PSI with the blower pulley. it's not a 5% nor a 10% Its more like a 2.80+ similar to the Lighting pulleys. I just do not have slippage or if I do its very minor. These Rotor packs would be great. I also has something coming out with! but nothing like this it's some new products that should have some good news to us all.Or most of us. I'm ordering a few Supposed to really Increase boost and plenty of Extra power! But I would like to try these out and compare the two. Thanks!
Victor....

SuperChicken89
06-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Victor... Just shop Ebay for these. I picked up a set of low mileage Teflon rotors off a 2001 GTP for $30. Not a bad deal in my book.

Bryan

seawalkersee
06-17-2005, 01:22 PM
What are the GTP guys going to if they are scraping these?

Chris

SCollord90
06-17-2005, 03:09 PM
Sorry I was wondering if:
1) These rotors would be much better than a 94/95
2) If I would be better off putting the GTP rotors in my 90 SC and having it ported OR Buying a 94/95

J57ltr
06-17-2005, 07:30 PM
The rotors are better than 94/95 rotors for the reason I already stated. The 94/95 case is better than the early case due to the way the supercharger port configuration.

Buying the 94/95 supercharger with the matching inlet is better than a early case with the GTP rotors,

Jeff

victor malvar
06-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Victor... Just shop Ebay for these. I picked up a set of low mileage Teflon rotors off a 2001 GTP for $30. Not a bad deal in my book.

Bryan

Hi Byan,

Thanks for the Information! It's very much appreciated :cool:

See ya soon!

Victr

Tickler
06-20-2005, 04:04 AM
I havint seen many blowers on ebay at all, Even if you could find one for $30, the chances of it being in good shape are slim, thiers alot of shady sellers. I have recieved a set of rotors from Ed, and am very pleased, would highly recommend.

Anyone know why gtp'ers are getting rid of these?

J57ltr
06-27-2005, 11:22 AM
97+ superchargers usually go for anywhere from 140-300 on ebay.

Jeff