1990 Cougar XR7 Black on Dark Grey INT 5spd (CT)

jordansypek

Seeing if there is any interest in my car, I bought it off Dean Turnbull from NJ with plans on modding the car out. I kept the car stored at my house and I got bit by the Mustang Fever. I own 4 vehicles now, and since I sold my last 1990, I had been kicking myself and was looking for one ever since. When I saw Deans in November, I didnt even hesitate after I saw it in person, and was ecstatic at finally finding another 90. I am very picky and this car is truly a GEM to an enthusiast of these kinds of cars. I am selling two of my cars to get a 01 GT (can't pass up this deal). It hurts to sell this car, but I really have no room, and I've been wanting a Mustang since I got my first 1990. I need to make room for the 01 :)

1990 Mercury Cougar XR7 3.8SC 5SPD (1 out of 841 made...)
-Black
-Dark Grey/Black Cloth interior Interior 9/10 no rips or wear
-Every option except for the subwoofer
-Limo Tints
-Stock 7 Spoke Wheels
-Rebuilt the all so famous SC Shifter
-Stock Moonroof
-Key-Code Entry
-Auto Dimming Headlights and mirror
-Kenwood Head Unit
-Comes with another set of tires with studded snow tires.
-Comes with all the original keys and tags and manuals.
-The car was never brought to a track, never raced, driven by an adult all its life, I am the third Owner, previous owner bought the car off his Uncle who bought it brand new. It was never modified, this is a virgin car!
-AC needs to be recharged.
-Every gear shifts fine, clutch feels good, brakes feel good, Still pulls strong boost gauge reads at 8-10psi. I drove the car back from Jersey to Connecticut and to and from my buddies garage 2 blocks away. It is currently at my parents house in their driveway and I usually take it out once a week around the neighborhood to keep things flowing.

Exterior:
-Door has a pop-outable dent along with fender, previous owner hit a tree branch backing out of a driveway. (Can be seen in picture)

-Car needs a paint job but looks good for a 90, better than some I've seen that havent been repainted.

-The inside of the pass door has a little rust where these cars tend to get a little bit of that metal cancer. NO other rust at all on the outside of this car or in the strut towers. Was planning on replacing the door and fender but I left the door as is for now. Can be repaired, but I do things that way and was planning on buying another undamaged OEM door and fender.

-Rest of the body is perfect as far as dents and dings, I claybarred the car yesterday and didnt see anything. The paint on the hood is cracking but it is all still there.

More pictures will be available after I get my camera back from repair. Like I said I claybarred and waxed the car and it looks a ton better than these pictures I took during the winter when it was covered in grime.

Older pictures are located at http://bleedblue.org

Click on Members ----> click on Jordan's MissinTwo

The stock folder is the day I got it home, The rest of the folders are just picture documentation on things I performed since getting the vehicle

Price $2100 neg.

Last edited:
Back