Similar Auctions And Low Prices At Spinningwheels..you Can Still Make Us An Offer!

victor malvar

HELLO EVERYONE WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER LARGE DISCOUNTED SALE IN OUR STORE AND ALSO IN OUR AUCTIONS SECTION.(CLICK ON UPPER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF EBAY STORE PAGE)We are extending our rotors and pads as well as other items. It is spring time and we feel it is time get the birds out! We wanted to do something similar to last weeks' "make an offer deal" except the buttons got confusing. This way, you can send us an email to make the offer and we either accept it or counter it.The replies will be short. We will be short-handed next week and will also be on the road for a couple of days. So those who are buying, please understand it will not get shipped until Saturday of next week and some emails may go unanswsered for a couple of days at the most. I will try my best. Just bear with us. Visit our ebay store, shop around, look at prices and then go to the auction and compare. After you see the difference, make an offer if you would like. There is not much more we can discount on the brake rotors because they are at rock bottom prices on the auctions. This is an introductory price. After this, the rotors will be higher priced and will not be able to offer these prices much longer. If you don't know that the price of metal has gone up, gasoline has gone up, transport has gone up and your taxes have probably gone up! We are extending these prices with a remainder of 7 plus days for you to get this special day. These auctions are multiple auctions so that the price stays the same for all bidders.Read ebays information regarding multiple purchases.Good luck to everyone and we look forward to this weeks special. Everyone made fair offers and we thought It was commendable to see you were all pretty fair! We want to remind you one more time...I will not be home for two to three days so the emails may go unanswered until I return. Shipping will take longer and some emails may not be answered in hours or in a day. I will try to have my computer with me but some places you just can't hook up.Good luck. Happy shopping and all the best to everyone.It is always a pleasure working with the group. Also thanks to everyone who participated last week. It was a great outcome and a lot of fun. :)

Thanks again for browsing and shopping at SpinningWheels-SC!!! :) ;)

Please click on the link below to see all the new listings, new promotions and special discounts for shipping at the Spinning-Wheels store. By clicking this link each time you visit or make a purchase you'll start to save on shipping charges when you make multiple purchases. Remember that you must get to the store through this link for all future purchases in order to accrue these excellent savings and benefits!

Click Here Now: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Thanks to everyone!
All Our Best to All.
Victor and Diane

spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

Last edited:
Back