PDA

View Full Version : JLT "True Cold Air" to make induction system for supercoupes!

metalman
04-14-2005, 05:09 PM
I had contact JLT a few months ago about a kit for the SC's. He didn't have one, but wanted to make one. So today, he used my car as the test mule and mocked up a 3" Interior Diameter CAI for our cars. From my brief conversation with him today, there is no bend before the MAF. For comparison, the 2003 Cobra are seeing up to a 28 RWHP gain on the dyno! :eek: The pipes are not alumium, they are PVC. The thermal properties of PVC are not nearly as heat transferable as aluminum (Which is a vertual heat soak. So the cold air coming inside will stay cold.

He had a great back page write up in last months Mustang Mag. His CAI's are also painted and clearcoated to whatever color you want.

My car should be at the dyno in two weeks to measure the gains.

Here is his website. http://www.jlttruecoldair.com His website says "4 inch diameter pipes". We'll, unfortunately a 4 inch pipe will not physically fit in our cars. So he used 3".

When more info comes, I will be sure to post it.

Metalman

LightEMup
04-14-2005, 09:24 PM
wow, i'd definitly like to know what you get for HP gains with that on your SC, i'd definitly be interested, let me know when he puts them up for sale and what u get for results

lube70
04-14-2005, 09:41 PM
The New Jersey guys are VERY interested in hearing about this.

Please post when and if this is available. Also good if cost is less than MAC. Should be since using PVC.....

NJTBIRD89
04-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Definitely Interested!!!!!!

osucarguy
04-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Keep me informed, sounds good to me

joenintiesc
04-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Any chance of getting a 3.5" pipe also? Keep us posted! :)

joshbea6
04-15-2005, 08:18 AM
I am VERY interested in this one.

Definitely keep us posted with pics, prices, and the Dyno numbers too!

BlckOnBlckBrd
04-15-2005, 12:52 PM
Not only is the quality of the kit top-notch as well as some of the best performance gains, Jay is a really nice guy. You should tell him about the SCCoA. He posts frequently on SVTPerformance.com for feedback and tech support. He would most likely do the same here if there is a big enough market for the product.

XxSlowpokexX
04-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Jay said try back ina few weeks as testing is going on..Crap...test what !

supercatxr7
04-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes, I would be more interested in a 3.5" version.

LightEMup
04-15-2005, 11:13 PM
yah i wuz gonna menchen that.... see if he can make a 3.5 inch

kurtslash
04-16-2005, 01:59 AM
keep us informed. i wanna see some results and prices if you can get them

metalman
04-16-2005, 01:01 PM
I will guys! ;)

95pearlbird
04-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Please be sure to inform him of the following:
Size difference for different model years, MAF's/ Throttle Bodies;
89-93>60mm Stock size TB/MAF
94-95>70mm Stock size TB/MAF
Aftermarket TB & MAF's can range in size from 70mm,73mm,75mm,80mm, all the way up to 85mm. Some have varying sizes of MAF/TB's.
A wide variety of Adaptors must be available to match up to the sizes that the customer is running.
Typically, there is not a lot of call for early model (60mm) sizes. Thats what the upgrades are all about. One version should fit 70, 73, and 75mm.The other version should fit 80 and 85mm sizes for the high HP guys.
Both should have some type of Fender well blocker plate included.

No where did I find on his website any mention of what the kit costs for the Mustangs or Lightnings. $$?? Other companies offer these CAI kits for as low as 130. If he can get this out to us for around 150 Complete(with 9" K&N Cone Filter), I think that he will see exactly how many SC enthusiasts are out here. As a baseline, you should mention how many hits per month this site receives. The numbers are pretty astounding. This is a very strong club, both in numbers and dedication.
This concept is a good one. Plastic does transfer less heat to the airflow than metal. It is also far easier to bend. It may weigh a bit more than a thin tube, but in this length, it really doesn't matter. Bear in mind though, that repeated under-hood high temperatures can result in PVC cracking if it has thin wall thickness.
Please keep us all posted as you "work out the bugs"...... Thanks!

metalman
04-17-2005, 02:37 PM
His prices are on his website under "products". The Cobra kits are $150 in black w/ an apron plate. For any other color it's $175.

The Lightening is $85 in black and $100 in color. His prices seem to depend on the length of the tubing...which makes perfect sense. The Maruader kit is the least expensive at $65 in black and $80 in color.

...I'll have pics coming soon...

metalman
04-18-2005, 04:39 PM
It's all self-explanitory. The only alteration you have to do is cut the wire loom to get more play in the MAF wires. As you can see the MAF is connected right to the filter. For the development, Jay just unplugged my "Low Radiator" sensor to get the MAF down there.

And for reference, I have a 75mm Pro-M MAF and a 70MM BBK throttle body.
It is not on my car now and has not been driven with it on. The dyno will be set up for next week.

I love it.

What do ya think?

BT Motorsports
04-18-2005, 05:04 PM
What do ya think?
I love the idea of plastic, however, hate the location of the bend behind the maf. Way to much reversion as a result.

Paul

XxSlowpokexX
04-18-2005, 07:21 PM
The new 85mm C&L is suppossed to work without reversion in these applications..But who knows

Anyway the way he routed it you should be able to go 3.5 inches. Id actually perfer in teh engine compartment with less bends and a sheild for th mass air e.

Can he make something like that >?

darriantbird
04-18-2005, 08:27 PM
I would think it should be easy enough to make it a 2 piece set up putting the MAF further upstream where there are no bends.

LightEMup
04-18-2005, 10:02 PM
looks good, i really wanna see the dyno results, and if he can make a 3.5" model for around 150 i think he'd do quite well in sales. This is really cool!! keep us updated

Toms-SC
04-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Looks amazing

metalman
04-18-2005, 11:28 PM
What is reversion?

and... I don't understand...if you put the maf more upstream, the pipe would have to bend before it. With this setup the Maf is directly after the filter, then the nessecary bend, and the straightest shot of any CAI I've seen right into the TB.

What could be more desirable? ...aside from larger pipes.

Also, for those of you asking. He said he could get larger couplers at the TB for the large TB setups (80, 85mm). I don't want to put words in his mouth, but it sounds like the availability of 3.5" PVC is scarce and the price for it is way too expensive compared to the 3 or 4". Supply and demand, I guess.

Like I said, dyno coming next week.

SCgraphics guy
04-18-2005, 11:53 PM
I've ran the MAC style CAI on 2 of my cars, I'm not for or against the ideas( thoerys on bends) both schools of thought have credibility.
What I do know is having your filter down below is great when its cool outside, but when it gets hot out, all you do is suck the hot air off the 140*+asphalt. ever took an air temp reading then shot a temp gun at the pavement before a run...I have & other (racers) will tell you that thats the worst place to have your filter... the temps down there are always hotter than ambient air temp.
just a thought.

T@Sound-Xtreme
04-19-2005, 07:31 AM
will the plastic tube still sound as good as the metal tube? i like the idea, but will wiat for results to see how much it has helped. I assume yoru going to do a run with the stock setup, and then with the JLT? So that we can see real gians over your stock setup,of course everyong will expereince different results, but thats really the only way to see the power increase.

Tyler

David Neibert
04-19-2005, 08:45 AM
I think it looks pretty good and reminds me alot of the ZR intake I used to have. The only thing I can't see in the pictures is what holds the MAF and filter in position. Is there a base plate that covers the hole under the filter box that the maf attaches to, or does it just hang there ?

The only way a dyno pull is going to be meaningful is if you dyno the car with your stock set-up less air silencer then install the new kit at the dyno and when the car has cooled to the same temp as the first pull, make a couple more.

David

Scott Long
04-19-2005, 08:08 PM
I am going to try to go to the dyno with Anthony if he does it on a day that I have off. I believe they are going to use DTP's dyno.

I talked to Anthony about this kit last friday and he told me they are doing 3 pulls before, and then letting it cool, switch intakes, and then 3 more pulls, so yes they are going to post the real RWHP gains for this system. I too am curious about the sound since I love how the ZR on my black SC screams at WOT but my rubber hose on my 90 is quiet. I had thought about a MAC for the 90 SC but I'll see about this JLT intake.

XxSlowpokexX
04-20-2005, 12:13 AM
It will be quieter

xr7rocket
04-20-2005, 12:37 AM
Id actually perfer in teh engine compartment with less bends and a sheild for th mass air e.
Can he make something like that >?

I second that.

T@Sound-Xtreme
04-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Would these plastic tubes have a benifit over metal IC pipes? If it keeps Tube Temp down then wouldnt it be better for, Custom IC Piping?

Tyler

metalman
04-20-2005, 08:04 PM
To answer the previous few questions/comments-

We're scheduleing the dyno test for next Wednesday (1 week). We will be doing 3 dyno pulls with the stock intake and then 3 dyno pulls with the JLT intake.

So Scott, if you are off on Wednesday about 4:00, I see no reason why you can't check it out. It will be at DTP (Dyno Tune Performance)

I'm not too worried about how it'll sound, I just want to see some formitable hp/tq gains. And I think it looks great too. PVC is better at keeping heat down and that's why I think JTL see the numbers he does. Check his dyno charts out on his website. I actually asked him about custom IC piping. He thought it would work physically, but he had reservations about the boost pressure against the PVC.

Count down to Wednesday begins... t-minus 7 days. :D

BT- What is reversion?

Laterz :)

BT Motorsports
04-21-2005, 01:34 AM
BT- What is reversion?:)
Reversion is when the air begins to swirl or turn back even. In severe cases, testing has shown that reversion as the result of a bend to close behind the MAF can actually cause metered air to end up remetered. The short explanation here is that though proper tuning can often overcome the downfalls created by this phenomenon, it is highly advisable to avoid causing it in the first place.

BTW, no offense meant by this, (and I realize this kit isnt being tested against a metal kit), but dyno #s for this product really will not mean much. Underhood temps in the area of the intake tube itself when made from metal are not so much hotter than ambient to make a measureable difference in performance. I have compared a stock intake to an aluminum one and logged the temp during a run from 0-90mph, the difference in temp never peaked over 14*. Let's not overlook the fact that the throttle body, inlet plenum etc. are aluminum.

The advantage of plastic over metal is seen during low speed or stop and go traffic in the real world, not quarter mile performance.

Paul

T@Sound-Xtreme
04-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Hey Paul,Dave, Dave, Dave, OR Rich,or anyone with some knowledge what about the IC piping? would it help out there? Or Would the pressure be to much?

Tyler

David Neibert
04-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Tyler,

I don't think using plastic on the IC tubes is a very good idea. First of all the stock IC tubes are what provides support for the IC. When the motor moves the IC moves with it.

Second, I don't think the the silicone connections that would be required to connect the tubes would be able to grip the plastic tube well enough to keep it from blowing off under boost (unless the ends were beaded). Especially after the PCV valve adds a nice coating of motor inside them. IMO your better off to make the tubes from aluminum and provide an independant mount to hold the IC in place.

Other minor concerns would be, will the plastic hold up to the boost and high temps of the supercharger outlet and engine heat, how to attach a rubber/silicone coupling to the stock IC and return manifold. This would either require chopping up the stock tubes and using them as nipples, making or buying adaptors (like what MP uses for the lower tube to return plenum) or welding pipes on the IC and return plenum. The SC top connection isn't a problem, you just remove the nut.

David

PS: Metalman...I didn't see an answer to my question about what if anything holds the MAF end of the intake in place.

T@Sound-Xtreme
04-21-2005, 02:33 PM
thanks for the reply David.

It was just a thought.

Tyler

seawalkersee
04-21-2005, 05:42 PM
I will chime in here about the placement of the MAF. The problem that is proposed with this setup is the MAF placement. For BEST results there should be at least twelve inches of stright pipe before and after the MAF. The problems come when the air turns the corner (I know paul already explaind a bit of this) and then swirls. Obviously that can cause a problem. The problem in lamens terms is that there is the possibility of a WAY inacurate MAF reading that can cause either a rich or lean condition. Earilier you read 12" before and after. You can do one or the other but like I said in CAPS, it is for the BEST results that there is stright pipe on both sides. With that said if you look at the factory location it is directly into the box so that must be good enough for the factory. Since it picks up the air at the box the best explination I can give you is that the box acts like a plenum of an intake. Then with all of the air there is is stalled and goes through the MAF with the stright pipe being behind it. Make sence?

Chris

SCgraphics guy
04-21-2005, 07:44 PM
I heard enough of this to last a life. That being said...we should all move our IRCM & remove the headlight and stick the breather out in front of the light like I've seen some ricers do at the track. Thats a fresh air system,with stight pipe, if you don't mind bugs in your breather.
enough?

XxSlowpokexX
04-21-2005, 08:08 PM
I have actually seen plastic IC tubes before...Well not plastic so to speak. It was on a small displacement jappanese motor. If its structurally thick enough it should be ok..I guess?....

seawalkersee
04-21-2005, 10:39 PM
Dont think of my post as a discredit to this idea. I saw a blower tune on an 03 Slobra that had a BOZOOKA pipe on it (thats what they called it) and they siad it was sooo shrill it was hard to stand in front of. It did however gain like 5 RWHP though.

Chris

metalman
04-21-2005, 11:27 PM
David- On the pics I posted (the mock up), there's a coupler after the maf, and the filter before the maf. He didn't make an apron plate for the mock up, but he said it fit snug and the mount on the back end of the maf was supporting it on the compartment. I am not sure if he's making one for the final fitment on Wednesday...we'll see.

Thanks for the info, questions, concerns, dialouge...I know I learn more.

Metalman

Scott Long
04-22-2005, 03:31 PM
I get off at 2:00 pm on Wednesday. What is the address for DTP?

metalman
04-23-2005, 01:04 AM
I just looked in the phone book, it was even in BOLD :D

908 Executive Ct. Chesapeake.

Do you know where that is? Tell me, I don't. :confused:

Scott Long
04-23-2005, 11:29 AM
www.mapquest.com :confused:

It might be right by my work, since Executive Blvd. runs around back there and it is an industrial park back behind the mcdonalds and food lion that you can see at the corner of Greenbrier Pkwy and Volvo Pkwy. I have a feeling its back there.

Brando B
04-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Anthony, when are you getting the dyno done and how long will you be there? I don't get off work till 5pm.

Brando

Scott Long
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM
I drove by the place today. Get off on Greenbrier Pkwy and then turn right onto Volvo Pkwy. When you get to Executive Blvd (2nd light) get in the left turn lane. Go down Executive Blvd till you see executive ct. its the 2nd or 3rd road. Turn on Exec. Ct. and its on the right hand side. I'll be there Wednesday.

XxSlowpokexX
04-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Even a 3.0 inch ABS tube with filter located inside engine compartment wiha sheild would be great..I personally dont need a COLD AIR intake so to speak

xr7rocket
04-25-2005, 08:27 PM
Even a 3.0 inch ABS tube with filter located inside engine compartment wiha sheild would be great..I personally dont need a COLD AIR intake so to speak

Again I'm with Damon here. I don't like the idea of cramming the filter in the fenderwell. I've seen bent rods from water ingestion and I don't see that the risk outweighs the small benefit of putting the filter down there. At least not for myself since my car will be for the road and never abused for a 12-14 second thrill. And without that bend the MAF has no interference.

metalman
04-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Damon, he has made an RAI setup of the design you speak of. I'm not sure if he has plans for that for the SC.

check out his website for pics and dyno results. http://www.jlttruecoldair.com

The dyno is scheduled for NEXT wednesday, May 4th. So we have a week and a day now.

Metalman

Dirk SC
04-27-2005, 01:44 AM
Damon, he has made an RAI setup of the design you speak of. I'm not sure if he has plans for that for the SC.

check out his website for pics and dyno results. http://www.jlttruecoldair.com

The dyno is scheduled for NEXT wednesday, May 4th. So we have a week and a day now.

Metalman

It seems like the mojority of interested buyers prefer a RAI setup with heat sheild better (I do). I know he is the expert but testing one and/or making one might better suit his market.

Tucker
04-27-2005, 08:12 AM
Hey, guys.
First off let me introduce my self. I'm Jay Tucker from JLT Performance and would like to thank Anthony and the rest of you for your interest.

I have read the thread and will do my best to address some of the questions and concerns.

As Anthony said 3" is about all I can get right now, I will look into 3.5", but I've never seen it.
I do believe this will be a decent gain over the stock set up, due to size and smoothness of the pipe. Plus the larger S&B Powerstack filter will help for sure.

I understand what someone mentioned about the 140* asphalt, but with your hood closed on that same 85-90* day and the sun beating down on the hood and the engine temps combined I would guess the temps at idle are well above 140*.
What will help both sides of this equation is moving. At 25+mph your getting major air flow and temp drop.
Also think of this, if the filter is under the hood and shielded (good idea) your still getting air from the hole in the apron.... which is directly above that 140* asphalt. So your getting hot air from both ends no matter what.

With the splash shield and the thick bumper cover the filter is insulated pretty good. From heat and "water".
Yes, with the filter in the bumper you are more likly to get it wet. But to do damage you would need to drive down a flodded street or a very deep puddle. You just need to be careful.

I will look into making a RAI and shield set up, but it will be a bit longer (time). I do like the idea of offering both as I do for most of my other cars.

Also, the MAF position. Bends in front of the MAF = bad, bends after the MAF = OK.
I do understand about the turbulant air, but in this case the BEST place for the filter is on the end of the MAF where the factory put it. The MAF and computer was designed to read air coming right off the filter into the MAF. Start putting bends or lengh in front of the MAF and some will have idle and part throttle issues. Plus the bend after the MAF is big and gradual, not sharp.

After this test Anthony will post the results, good or bad. I do not hide anything, if it doesn't work, we'll try something else. If it works we'll get the car back for some minor details and start to make them.

Sorry, but I do not have a price set yet, but it will be very fair!

Thanks for your time and interest.
Jay

LightEMup
04-28-2005, 08:08 PM
so uh...what's the deal on the dyno testing, i thought that wuz going down wednesday? any results?

Scott Long
04-28-2005, 08:30 PM
It's been rescheduled for next wednesday because the dyno shop had too many cars on the list for the day. Anthony called me and told me its next week.

LightEMup
04-28-2005, 10:03 PM
It's been rescheduled for next wednesday because the dyno shop had too many cars on the list for the day. Anthony called me and told me its next week.awww maannn, i was all excited to see what they got for results, it looks promising, and if it gets good numbers i want one :)

metalman
04-28-2005, 10:49 PM
LightEMup- Look up six posts :rolleyes: I posted the rescheduling here. Sorry, was was all looking forward to yesterday too. Well T-minus 6 days...again.

metalman
04-28-2005, 10:54 PM
I am hoping with the head work, plenum porting, bigger maf and tb, lower intake porting, raised top, and manifold porting, that I will see a sizable increase. I have a lot of air huffing potential. Although I have the stock supercharger that is in need of rebuilding. I hope the better CAI with maximize my huffability :p Oh, right now my airbox is stock, but you can see my mods in my signature below. I have never dynoed my car, but if I had to guess, I'm guessing about 230 rwhp. What do ya think?

seawalkersee
04-29-2005, 01:40 AM
Ill bet with an auto that is a pretty good estimate.

Chris

metalman
04-29-2005, 11:59 PM
Yea, it's an auto.

I'm glad my thinking is on track.

Man, and I know my supercharger isn't up to par either. I've been waiting to do any upgrades or rebuild 'cause I'm waiting for the Water-Air M112 package to be available for the car. I've been cautious on not spending more money than I need to by buy the same thing twice-Know what I mean? I think I'm gonna snag the M112 up when BTM finally comes out with it.

seawalkersee
04-30-2005, 12:10 AM
I just got the 94-5 style today and wish I could have found a 112. They are scarce and spendy when ya get hold to one.

Chris

metalman
05-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Tomorrow's the day ladies and gents. I'm going in about 3:20pm to do the deal. We'll post the results!

Until then...

LightEMup
05-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Tomorrow's the day ladies and gents. I'm going in about 3:20pm to do the deal. We'll post the results!

Until then...
wow i can't wait!! :)

Scott Long
05-04-2005, 06:56 PM
I was there. Anythony has good news, I won't spoil it. But I think it would have done better if his low speed fan worked and the car was colder, but still it put down higher than I thought and I guess 206-216 before and 220-225 after. I was low!

LightEMup
05-04-2005, 07:29 PM
I was there. Anythony has good news, I won't spoil it. But I think it would have done better if his low speed fan worked and the car was colder, but still it put down higher than I thought and I guess 206-216 before and 220-225 after. I was low!
AHHH SPOIL IT SPOIL IT I WANNA KNOW ~~~ HAPPEND!!!

seawalkersee
05-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Two days since last post? Five days since I have had access to the net...and still nothing? GIMME THE GOOD NEWS.

Chris

metalman
05-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Dude! Read the OTHER JTL thread :D That says something to the effect of "JTL Performance CAI dyno results. ;)

Sorry, I made other thread for the results.

Metalman

Art Zarate Jr.
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
I've used his kits on GT's and Cobra's and I like his stuff, post pics ASAP.

Art

tbirdaj
07-27-2005, 01:52 AM
Did these ever get finished for production?

metalman
07-27-2005, 04:39 AM
Yes they did. both kits will be available. He just need time between finishing the prototype and advertising it so he could have enough stocked up to the initial batch of sales. I believe Jay said this first week in August he would have them ready for sale.

Metalman

metalman
07-27-2005, 04:41 AM
For pics, refer to the 2nd page on this thread.

SCaddict
08-15-2005, 09:26 PM
Yes they did. both kits will be available. He just need time between finishing the prototype and advertising it so he could have enough stocked up to the initial batch of sales. I believe Jay said this first week in August he would have them ready for sale.

Metalman
The first week has passed, any news?

SCaddict
08-21-2005, 06:21 PM
I guess that is a no.

Toms-SC
09-01-2005, 10:40 PM
Wow, these things must be really selling out! :eek:

:confused:

mannysc
09-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Please be sure to inform him of the following:
Size difference for different model years, MAF's/ Throttle Bodies;
89-93>60mm Stock size TB/MAF
94-95>70mm Stock size TB/MAF
Aftermarket TB & MAF's can range in size from 70mm,73mm,75mm,80mm, all the way up to 85mm. Some have varying sizes of MAF/TB's.
A wide variety of Adaptors must be available to match up to the sizes that the customer is running.
Typically, there is not a lot of call for early model (60mm) sizes. Thats what the upgrades are all about. One version should fit 70, 73, and 75mm.The other version should fit 80 and 85mm sizes for the high HP guys.
Both should have some type of Fender well blocker plate included.

No where did I find on his website any mention of what the kit costs for the Mustangs or Lightnings. $$?? Other companies offer these CAI kits for as low as 130. If he can get this out to us for around 150 Complete(with 9" K&N Cone Filter), I think that he will see exactly how many SC enthusiasts are out here. As a baseline, you should mention how many hits per month this site receives. The numbers are pretty astounding. This is a very strong club, both in numbers and dedication.
This concept is a good one. Plastic does transfer less heat to the airflow than metal. It is also far easier to bend. It may weigh a bit more than a thin tube, but in this length, it really doesn't matter. Bear in mind though, that repeated under-hood high temperatures can result in PVC cracking if it has thin wall thickness.
Please keep us all posted as you "work out the bugs"...... Thanks!
why do i keep seeing this over and over the 70mm mafs started in 92 so did the newer gas tanks so tell him 89-91 have small mafs

seawalkersee
09-02-2005, 09:48 AM
You feelin better Manny? Glad to see you back.

Chris

mannysc
09-02-2005, 12:22 PM
You feelin better Manny? Glad to see you back.

Chris
I much better thanks just bytchy
under lots of strain im sick my brother is dying congestive heart failure and kidney complications he went in last night so im not in good mood ,

sorry if Im bytchy about the maf thing im here to get my mind off of my troubles and taking it out on you guys sorry im so rude .

anyway the mafs went 70mm in 92 the gas tanks went straight in 92 and no egrs in 92

SCaddict
09-02-2005, 12:39 PM
I was told the product should be ready at the end of next week.

SanDiegoLXBird
09-06-2005, 07:17 PM
I was told the product should be ready at the end of next week.

That's what we've been hearing for a while. Is there a price for this thing yet? I haven't noticed a solid price in either of the threads.

Tucker
09-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Thank you all for being so patient. I have been very busy with the 11 other CAI lines I have over the last month or so.
The last thing I wanted to do was put it for sale without having a good amount on hand ready to go.

I just finished painting 10 black kits and will be doing more next week in some universal colors (silver, gray and red).

I don't have a price at the moment, but WILL work on it this weekend.

Again, I apologize for the delay and will get back to you all this weekend on price. It will be cheap I assure you.

Jay

Tech_Greek
04-14-2008, 11:39 PM
What's going on with this? Did ya'll stop making them? etc