vacuum lines?

93thunderbird

ok i have a 90 sc and i deleted the egr and put on a 93 intake plenum (has no place or anything for the egr) well i un hooked all my vac line and i cant figure out were they hook up to if some1 could email me pics 2 xxmiserymanxx@aol.com i need to figure out what goes were and the vacuum diagrams i have dont help me :( thx

one goes to the PCV and the FUEL VAP CANISTER MAJIG... the other crosses from one plenum to the other... and the one in between them goes to a distibutor by the firewall that sends them all over the climate control system... hope it help...

i have that lol...

i need the pics of the vac lines... like real pics on the car(detailed ones showing whats goes to what plenum) not the vac diagram i have that on my car and i also have the chiltons or however u spell it

Hate to bring up an old thread but better than starting a new one.
I'm trying to put my blower back in but there's one line I can't figgure out what it hooks into. It comes out of the right valve cover and looks like a line from the left one joins it. It goes back behind the EGR. I can't find any hose that's not already hooked up. Anybody have any suggestions?

Yup that was it, thanks! Now I have a new issue. My front left cylinder's spark plug wire is toast and is arcing a bit. If its not one thing its another... Won't she ever work properly?

Back