need shipping info 250 lbs box

mannysc

i sold a bouncer to a guy in south dakota and we need to ship it about the size of a washer or dryer anyone know of a good cheap way top ship it ?

also need to ship a engine to florida whats the best way of shipping .

dont do this big stuff much. thanks in advance.

NCredSC said:
I'm sorry Manny, but my curiosity just won't let me not ask. What in the wide world of SCs is a bouncer?

It's a big guy they hire to stand by the door of bars and night clubs in case a fight breaks out.

it is a big ole air toy lol here is a picture of one we have a business C&D entertainment we do bouncer rentals Dj partys and Karaoke partys and clubs .

turns out I make more money selling used bouncers than renting them Ive sold 5 this month all in so calif they came and got or I delivered to them one in las vegas , but this guy got it on ebay and he lives in n dakota even though I stated only locals please .

no deliveries out of state.vegas was a exeptinon i love to gamble. :D

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 49
Manny, No way is cheap these days, but the cheapest by far that I used is FedEx Ground. It was 1/3 the cost of yellow freight. Might check em out, but be sure it's "ground" since it's a separate company from regular Fed Ex. I don't remember the weight limit.

Back