Holly S***!

streetdragon

I CANT BELIVE THIS! THIS IS INSANE! I just got back from court today and the judge suspended my licence for 6 months and found my quilty of reckless driver just for breaking traction. the guy in front of me got a ticket for doing 104 in a 45 and he got the same plus ten days in jail. u mean the difference between a burn out and 100 mph is just 10 days in jail? this is BS. i plan to contact a lawyeer and apeal this right away. i hate hampton courts. any of u ever have this problem before. oh and this was my first offense.

Last edited:
I did 68 in a 45

It was my first ticket.

The judge said he would be nice and not give me jail time since it was my first offense. He then said that if i got any ticket in virginia within the next year i'd pay $1000 fine. Of course, i also got 6 points of my license, had to pay the enormous ticket. And the fun part: 30 hours community service.

Gay.

Ouch, makes me worried about mine now. 15 over. But I have other stuff on my record if they pull it from MI. One year from now I'd have 0 points showing but no had to get a ****ing ticket the other day. Hopefully this one won't show up as points in MI. I hope to god VA doesn't report to MI DMV's.

They are really strict here. I had 11 points in MI one time, only had to pay the tickets and court costs on the ones I fought. Never ever ever had to pay over $200.00 at one time and no community service. This place sucks.

Scott,

Most DMV's don't talk with one another, as far as I know. I've had in the past, 3 current licenses from my home state, Kansas, and Texas. With that being said, I believe they don't!!! I could be wrong since that was over 10 years ago!

doodaa said:
Unh, unh. Fun part is paying the insurance premiums for the next three years till it drops off... :eek:

Yea.... but i appealed it and the cop didn't show :D :D

The next one i got was reduced to speeding.

streetdragon said:
I CANT BELIVE THIS! THIS IS INSANE! I just got back from court today and the judge suspended my licence for 6 months and found my quilty of reckless driver just for breaking traction. the guy in front of me got a ticket for doing 104 in a 45 and he got the same plus ten days in jail. u mean the difference between a burn out and 100 mph is just 10 days in jail? this is BS. i plan to contact a lawyeer and apeal this right away. i hate hampton courts. any of u ever have this problem before. oh and this was my first offense.

Welcome to the CommonWealth! Everything that can be done to get money from you will be done...Even if you don't see a dime in return.

This place sucks.
Ditto

Back