Awesume toll booth prank :)

Neco Wafers

You Chicago guys may have heard about this.

"Mancow" Meuller (famous Chicago Shock Jock) had his assistant "Turd" drive through some of the famous Chicago Highway Robbery booths, and put Neco Wafers in the coin baskets. It WORKED, & the barracade went up. He was broadcasting the whole event LIVE on the radio. Don't throw the wafers though, cuz they will break. You have to slide them gently into the basket.

68COUGAR

Darkside said:
Toll booth? :confused: What's that all about? :confused:
That's how they rape us poor bastards from the northeast :eek: ! I used to have to pay an 8 cent toll every time i went to my home in NY. i lived on Grand Island which had 2 toll bridges running to it along I-90. they didn't have baskets though :rolleyes: Mass. and NYC have the worst tolls i've ever seen. OKC tolls aren't cheap either but at least they have nice roads and a turnpike to show for it!

Michigan Toll Road

Darkside said:
Toll booth? :confused: What's that all about? :confused:
Michigan only has one 5 mi. toll road. It's called the Mackinac Bridge, between the upper & lower peninsula. We don't mind paying that toll though, cuz 100% of the money goes to keep the bridge painted. It takes 5 yrs. to paint the whole bridge, then it's started all over again.

68COUGAR

Troll Booth

NCredSC said:
I thought he said troll booth. :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :p
Troll booth is exactly correct.............in Michigan. We that live in the lower peninsula call the people in the Upper Peninsula (U.P.), Yoopers. The Yoopers call us Trolls.............................Because we live under the bridge!!!!!!!

68COUGAR

the neco wafer thing has been a long time thing, nowdays they watch for that, and one of the news channels did a story and actually caught someone tossing one in a booth.

Cool! Maybe I can try that sometime, but I don't remember if the tollways around Houston have the basket option. Seems they either have a person there or the E-Z Tag system. And, fortunately, we can get around our town w/out having to take the toll roads, but it's usually a little less traffic.
Recently they started busting people flying through the E-Z tag lane w/out a tag. Guess they finally figured out how much revenue was being lost through this practice. :rolleyes:

Years ago if you went through the booth at the right speed it would not set off the buzzer but now they have these cheater gates but I found if you get on the bumper of guy in front of you the gate will stay up but if officer frendly see`s you your cooked or those pesky cameras that take down you plate #. The fastest I went though a toll both, dont know I was scared $h*t less at wot in the middle of the night back in the mid 70`S :eek: Young and dumb but I was in my 68 goat. I will bet they never got my plate # :D

NMxr7SC said:
That's how they rape us poor bastards from the northeast :eek: ! I used to have to pay an 8 cent toll every time i went to my home in NY. i lived on Grand Island which had 2 toll bridges running to it along I-90. they didn't have baskets though :rolleyes: Mass. and NYC have the worst tolls i've ever seen. OKC tolls aren't cheap either but at least they have nice roads and a turnpike to show for it!

THE I-190 NOW HAS BASKETS ON IT IN THE CITY AND ON THE ISLAND-- I'LL HAVE TO TRY IT

Back