cloth seats

silver92

i have have a set or coth seats out of a 90 sc they are in great shape black in color i also have the console, 5 speed console top and boot

Last edited:
Let me know a price...

Let me know a price.. My wife may be intersted in those.. We can even pick em up there in Columbus.

silver92 said:
i have have a set or coth seats out of a 90 sc they are in great shape black in color i also have the console, 5 speed console top and boot

Very, very, very interested if they are in good shape. Can also pick up, please let me know how much you want and send pics to thrillhousepdt @ gmail.com

Thanks,
Bryan Miller

Miller1995 said:
Very, very, very interested if they are in good shape. Can also pick up, please let me know how much you want and send pics to thrillhousepdt @ gmail.com

Thanks,
Bryan Miller
they are in good shape but im going to have to get them in the light so i can get a better look at them i know for a fact the bolster are damn near mint and you know they are the first to get tore up
i just had my seats recovered 300.00 a piece for a total of 900.00 for both front and rears. i took the pefrated center out of the seats and replaced it with silver thaty matches my paint. looks sweeeeeeeeet.

Yeah my bolster is ripped and they just stopped working on my drivers side seat. Also pretty faded but I guess that's to be expected when my car is at least the third car to have them.

-Miller

Back