PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my 93 SC

OffRoadRanger00
04-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey, i've run into some trouble and have to start parting out my car....i've got the mach one hood, nice 5 starish chrome rims, a B&M shifter, all kinds of good interrior, exterrior and drivetrain parts, The car is whole so i have everything. I wanna sell the engine (block&crank) together, i have a good cam, rockers, lifters, everything, all sensors, computers, heads are great, outght to have port and polish work, but are fine as is, the only thing that is no good is the exhaust. If someone would be interested in the whole car, i will sell it as a whole, and the only thing i want to keep is the seats(unless someone really really wants them, they are almost perfect) so if you need something or want pics, let me know. im gonna work on getting a paypal account, but for now, i will take money orders. of course, buyer takes care of shipping on nething.

kenshi
04-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Do you have a stereo for a JBL premium sound system and how much do you want for it?

osucarguy
04-18-2005, 08:05 PM
How much for the wheels? Do you have any pics? E-mail them to [email protected] Thanks

x182dan
04-18-2005, 11:08 PM
send pics of seats, rims, and prices to [email protected]

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 12:55 AM
Flood me people...lol....seems like the seats are a hot item, i think we might just have to have a silent auction on them, or i can put em on ebay and let you all fight it out......rims, hood and springs are hot too.....i'll get some pics tommrow. And im gonna have to make friends with the UPS guys...lol....keep it commin, im writing it all down.

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 01:02 AM
the stereo is slightly messed up, the digital display does not work, but the system actually functions great, if u want the stereo, i sell u that and the cd player for $60+shipping

nativebird
04-19-2005, 08:47 AM
Hey, i've run into some trouble and have to start parting out my car....i've got the mach one hood, nice 5 starish chrome rims, a B&M shifter, all kinds of good interrior, exterrior and drivetrain parts, The car is whole so i have everything. I wanna sell the engine (block&crank) together, i have a good cam, rockers, lifters, everything, all sensors, computers, heads are great, outght to have port and polish work, but are fine as is, the only thing that is no good is the exhaust. If someone would be interested in the whole car, i will sell it as a whole, and the only thing i want to keep is the seats(unless someone really really wants them, they are almost perfect) so if you need something or want pics, let me know. im gonna work on getting a paypal account, but for now, i will take money orders. of course, buyer takes care of shipping on nething.
WES,WONDERING ABOUT THE REAR SHOCKS! AND HOW MUCH. THANKS NATIVEBIRD!!

CaifanSC
04-19-2005, 09:42 AM
How much are u asking for the ripper? is it complete with boot and everything?

rzimmerl
04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
how much for the block and crank? I can arrange pick up no shipping needed

bluebird
04-19-2005, 12:00 PM
what color is the car and what condition is the front bumper in?

pmsheko
04-19-2005, 02:02 PM
h iim mike ineed air conditioning line box that plugs into the back off the air conditioning compresser aaaand inter cooler bracker that bolts on the block to hold the exuast inter cooler tube in place? u have

99GSXR750
04-19-2005, 04:11 PM
What color is the interior? Looking for gray interior door panels in excellent condition.
Mike

White Lightning
04-19-2005, 05:10 PM
If Kenshi doesn't take the radio/cd, I will. what do you have to get for the hood shipped to 06791.? cheers and beers, Frank H.

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 07:58 PM
How much are u asking for the ripper? is it complete with boot and everything?

I sell u the shifter, boot, knob and all, 150+shipping, if ur serious, i'll get a shipping quote, box it up, and ship it out as soon as i recive the cash. the shifter was installed right after i blew the head gaskets and it has never been on the road seince, so its like brand new. Holla back.

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 08:41 PM
WES,WONDERING ABOUT THE REAR SHOCKS! AND HOW MUCH. THANKS NATIVEBIRD!!

Rear shocks, $50+ shipping. Let me know.

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Ok guys, on the hood, i wanna try something. If you are seriously intrested in the hood, PM me, from there i think im gonna try a silent auction, through email of corse. U pay the shipping, and the highest bidder would win, I'll set a time limit, and at the end of it, i'll post what everyone has bid (to keep it fair) and the highest bidder takes the hood... So if ur serious, send me a PM, letting me know u want to be in the auction and an address so i can get shipping quotes. If you don't think its a good idea, let me know.(everyone)

ThunderTurkey
04-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Ok guys, on the hood, i wanna try something. If you are seriously intrested in the hood, PM me, from there i think im gonna try a silent auction, through email of corse. U pay the shipping, and the highest bidder would win, I'll set a time limit, and at the end of it, i'll post what everyone has bid (to keep it fair) and the highest bidder takes the hood... So if ur serious, send me a PM, letting me know u want to be in the auction and an address so i can get shipping quotes. If you don't think its a good idea, let me know.(everyone)
I'm IN for the hood ..... but .... how about a pic? By MACH 1 you mean the Cervini Hood ? The lightweight one or the one that uses all the stock brackets and hood latch? :confused:

Jeremy_K
04-19-2005, 09:50 PM
do you have the metal plate with the rubber boot that the shifter goes through? how much?

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 10:57 PM
I'm IN for the hood ..... but .... how about a pic? By MACH 1 you mean the Cervini Hood ? The lightweight one or the one that uses all the stock brackets and hood latch? :confused:

Yes, it is cervini,and i think its the one that accepts the stock bracketry and latch.... here's a pic for all who wanna get in on the auction thing.

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 10:59 PM
do you have the metal plate with the rubber boot that the shifter goes through? how much?

25 shipped

OffRoadRanger00
04-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Springs are gone people, just letting ya know.

92scbird
04-20-2005, 10:33 PM
how much for the eec shipped 16664....

NJTBIRD89
04-21-2005, 01:42 AM
about that hood... PM

OffRoadRanger00
04-21-2005, 02:10 AM
Hey guys, im being flooded with stuff, be patient, So far, springs gone, shifter gone, MAF. Some other stuff is pending. A for the HOOD auction thing, it has started tonight, And i'll take bids up until Friday night, 11 AM Central. Who needs ebay huh? Happy bidding and keep the parts requests commin! :D

Flip
04-21-2005, 08:34 AM
What are the seats? Full leather or the Gray and Tweed look? Very interested if itís the Gray and Tweed and you decide to sell. Let me know, with a couple of good pics

How is the 5-speed gray console? Have dibs on that if it's in mint con. poss. pic? Ships to Orlando, FL 32818

Thanks,

wigglesrewind
04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
i'll send you a PM too but i was wondering about the instrument cluster. how much? my zip is 49428 if you need it for a shipping qoute.

OffRoadRanger00
04-21-2005, 09:47 AM
What are the seats? Full leather or the Gray and Tweed look? Very interested if itís the Gray and Tweed and you decide to sell. Let me know, with a couple of good pics

How is the 5-speed gray console? Have dibs on that if it's in mint con. poss. pic? Ships to Orlando, FL 32818

Thanks,

the seats are full leather. And the center console is mint, but it has custom paint work. Blue and a shiny grey. Let me know if you still want it.

Jimbobicus
04-21-2005, 03:23 PM
Could I get some pics and a price on the rear bumper if you've still got it? Thanks.

Jimmy

Dahoopd
04-21-2005, 03:33 PM
How many miles, size and..........how much? 21234

Darth Menace
04-21-2005, 06:01 PM

i am wanting a 70mm mass air for my 30# injectors. do you still have it?

93bird
04-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Do you have any ABS parts? I need the pump motor.

Thanks
Craig

ThunderTurkey
04-22-2005, 02:32 AM
Hey guys, im being flooded with stuff, be patient, Happy bidding and keep the parts requests commin! :D
:eek: Oh ...... how much for the Drivers side fender and turn signal housing(unit)? And probably all the brackets behind the fender and headlights. Check out what I am trying to fix :

OffRoadRanger00
04-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Hey all,
wheres everyone at, i got a boatload of good parts, where did the demand go. Remember, i work a full time job, and have 2 part time affairs (poker and sellin parts) So im workin hard getting this one done. Im stripping the car down to nothing, everything is for sale! Heres a list of what is sold:
Hood, MAF, EEC, Springs, Shifter(with boots & knob), Decklid w/wing and reflectors, tail lights, rear calipers. thats it so far. Everything else is here. so anything u could need, i still have. Keep em commin! :D Oh, and if i don't get a bite on the seats, they are goin in my Pathfinder.
Thanks,
Wes

drummerzrok24
04-23-2005, 08:32 PM
What color are the door panels?

OffRoadRanger00
04-24-2005, 04:23 AM
What color are the door panels?
Grey, in excellent shape, make offer. Through Private message that is.

bluebird
04-25-2005, 10:29 AM
Grey, in excellent shape, make offer. Through Private message that is.

pics yet????? [email protected] or [email protected] o' demand here :D :D

OffRoadRanger00
04-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey guys, for those who have sent money orders, im in the process of waiting and shipping. For those who haven't paid yet, and those who are looking to buy, i updated my paypal account and it should be ready to go within the next 2 or 3 days. Keep the inquires commin, i got a boatload of parts to sell!
Thanks,
Wes

PS
I sold the rims to my little sister to improve the look of her bird, she's just got a 95 LX, 3.8. She bought the car from our grandmother and its nice, (she encountered the headgasket problem too, but got hers back on the road in a week! :( ) once she gets the wheels on, i'll post some pics. Its beautiful.

nativebird
04-25-2005, 08:23 PM
WES,hope you get this tried a few times computer messing up but any way i,ll take the shocks friday give you all info if this works in a couple of days. THANKS,JIM (NATIVEBIRD)

AlanEdwards
05-01-2005, 06:26 AM
Hey, i've run into some trouble and have to start parting out my car....

Wes,

Sorry for your problems, and hate to see you lose your SC.

If it's tan interior, and if it has pwr seats, bolster, and lumber, how much for side cover on the drivers seat? Did you get paid for the MAF, or rather is it "officially" sold? How much for the crank shaft? All prices shipped to 76908 please.

Thanks,
Alan

fatcat64
05-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Did you sell the instrument cluster and if not how much to 61250

CaifanSC
05-03-2005, 01:11 PM
got my shifter and shifter parts...tahnx dude!

OffRoadRanger00
05-03-2005, 02:45 PM
got my shifter and shifter parts...tahnx dude!
Enjoy man, if u need nething else, let me know.

OffRoadRanger00
05-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Did you sell the instrument cluster and if not how much to 61250
You have a PM fatcat

ccarterrn
05-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Need Left (drivers side) rear corner taillight. Will take both left and right if reasonable. Just let me know.

asystole
05-04-2005, 06:40 PM
how much for one / all??

OffRoadRanger00
05-04-2005, 08:51 PM
how much for one / all??
You have a PM.