PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michael Kanterakis

MikeKanterakis
04-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Hey everybody, my wife and I have finally set foot down in New Jersey.

1. Jug-Handle... Ok, I get this now.
2. I DON'T have to pump my own gas? And I don't have to tip the guy who does? Cool!
3. 94 Octane -- WOW, California only has 91, and they/we call it Super. This is probably the single coolest thing so far. :D
4. It's nice to see that people in NJ drive WAY over the speed limit. ;)
5. I got here just in time for the great weather!!!

Just wanted to say hi to all the NJ members. I'll be setteling in over the next few weeks, but I definately look forward to meeting you all in person.

My cell is 973-432-0673

We're in Whippany now, but we'll probably be getting an apartment in the North Plainsfield area by the 22. Keep an eye out, the wife drives a white one, and I drive a blue one. Currently with CA plates, but not for long. In a few weeks I'll be flying back to CA to finish the M5R2 rebuild so I can drive the blue one out here

See you all at the next meet. Unless Carlisle comes first. :cool:

SilverCasket
04-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Mike. May 1st at www.cheesequakestatepark.com ... Somewhere there I think. .. Look at www.njtacc.com for more details.

Anthony

MikeKanterakis
04-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Dam! too close. I'll still be in Ca. then. If I'm lucky, I'll be back on the road headed back here. Thanks for the heads up though.

lube70
04-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Great to see you posting under the SCCONJ!!!!! Hope all goes well for the trip back.

If you need parts, info, feel free to contact us. MUCHO info here and PLENTY of help...

Again, welcome and look foward to talking to you and meeting you in person.

Don

(973) 277-4294

8ate8
04-19-2005, 10:06 PM
hey man, i'll keep an eye out for ya ;) i work on 22 in green brook.. bout 15 mins up the road from ya. i got a black 93, a green 96 and a badass new bright blue tacoma :)

SilverCasket
04-19-2005, 10:47 PM
lol. You got it & didn't post pics!!!!

Anthony