I wonder how Scott...

sho taurus

I wonder how Scott liked his ride in my Lightning this past Saturday Night? Scott, You should have came back that night. I beat a RX7 2nd generation with an LS1 in it. Badly...

I will be up there this saturday for sure. I have the day off so I'll clean up the car the best I can. My girlfriend wants to come up there and go for a ride in the lightning. I told her I have never been in a truck the pushes you in the seat so hard. I think we may get an L rather than a Cobra after college. Especially if we buy a house (the truck would be more practical for moving furniture and stuff) I guess I'll decide when the time comes.

I would have loved to see you stomp the RX7. Think you can find some action next Saturday?

We were gonna come back up Saturday night but I had to go in to work early Sunday and I was really tired. Plus I had to go track her down since she wasn't home when I got there. How late did you stay up there?

I'm signed up to go to the track this Friday http://www.tidewaterracing.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22420&highlight=lightning this is going to be with no race gas or race tune. But better plugs and if I can find the time and someone to press my rubber bushings out my leaf springs, I'll have some traction bars. If anyone has off Friday come to richmond dragway and watch a bunch of local people run for free. Side by side straight up racing. As for racing there is anyways someone racing at the spot. Usually the ricers. I like to follow them and have a good laugh. It's pretty funny when you see 2 17 or 18 second cars go at it.

HAHAHAHA

I gotta work till like 9:30 tomorrow. How late is the track at Richmond open? There is no spectator fee? I'll be in Newport News Saturday for sure. I think I'll stop by Jenro's first and get a burger so if you are in VB swing by and I'll just follow you back up. That is unless my girlfriend has to work, then I gotta wait up for her. I'll let you know tomorrow so check back on here.

No it was over at 3:30 I got only a few runs and a few c5 vette kills.The track sucked for traction today. They said they prepped the first 100 feet in both lanes but I couldn't tell. I spun like crazy and I got there about 1pm and never gave my engine or s/c a chance to cool down after doing about 100 mph to get up there. My normal 1/4 mph is 108. I could only get 105 today, I think because she was heat soaked. I couldn't get even in the 12's until 3:30. My runs ranged from 13.04 to 13.47, all @ 105 mph. I was pissed about no 12 second passes. I haven't seen 13's since I was stock back in September. Anyways last run of the day and I let it cool off for 20 minutes (no ice, just hood open) and I threw my heavy *** toolbox in the bed near tailgate for traction. It was like 3:29 so I closed hood and cruised over to staging lanes. Then along came a brand new c6 vette. I was like great with the way my truck is running, I should look real pitful going down the track against him. So we took off and I got ok traction I spun some. Had a 1.86 60' as for all the runs were over 2 seconds. He ran a 12.81 and I ran a 12.84. It was real close but I lost. If I would have been cooled down I woulda got his ***. But I was just happy to get a 12 second pass today. It was looking sad for awhile there. It was a pretty site seeing our big farm trucks whooping *** on vettes and few Mustangs. Mostly nothing but vettes were there. Couple new c6's and the rest were c5's and ZO6's. Mustang guys basically ran against each other. RamairSVT broke on his first pass about at the 1/8. His fuel pressure dropped and he shut it down at 1/8 and ran 11.9 @ 85 mph and still beat Joey's (Guy who owns Performance Unlimited in N.N.) SS Camaro. LOL. here is a video of his truck from about a month ago. http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODMzOTY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

My girlfriend and I went up to Newport News last night after crusing by the beach on Atlantic for a while. There was a ton of cops everywhere and only a few cars out cruising. I guess its only a Saturday night thing? Anyways we both have the day off, so I will be down at Jenro's and then we'll head up to Newport again. I let her drive home cuz I was so tired last night. It was funny, she nails the gas and said "wow! this is nothing like my Z24". She said she can't wait to drive my black SC again.

Back